Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I stayed at the Central Park Hotel this July and enjoyed the location which is in the El Dorado area of Panama City. There were restaurants and shopping close within walking distance. I walked around the neighborhood during the day and did not feel uncomfortable. The staff was very helpful, upon my arrival I was given a room that overlooked a building. I was not empressed since I was going to be their for a week. I called the front desk and they were able to get a room higher up with a view of the city. The room had a sink, dining table, microwave and refrigerator. My only complaint they did not have ice machines on every floor. The bed was very comfortable and slept very well. The room had free wifi, a little slow but adequate for my use.
The breakfast was good, you could have eggs, fruit, yogart, toast, etc....enough to carry you through to lunch.
The El Dorado Mall was in walking distance and the Allbrook Mall (one of the largest I think in Panama City) was a short taxi away. The pool was not in operation at the time and with the Panama heat I really could have used it.
There is a Casino next door all though I did not gamble. The Casino is small and there were repairs going on.
There was suppose to be a Spa at the hotel. The front desk said that it had closed down but recommended another Spa close by.
I would stay there again and have recommended it to my friends.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the mountain or city
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Darlena B
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here while visiting Panama, the entrance and staff were very pleasant. Little to no English which is fine. When we got of the elevator the vile smell was so bad it made us feel ill. The wall paper was falling off and it felt damp. The room was even worse. It smelt like mould and chemicals. The concrete around the balcony doors and air-conditioning unit was all bubbling and swollen We did not want or trust to go on the balcony.
The good things were that there is a casino for entertainment, diary for any needs and a restaurant just around the corner.
We had to buy air freshener and put the air con on full to try and eliminate the toxic smell.
As we were only there for one night and we had a tour booked we did not try and change the room. We also thought they would all be similar.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank FollowCat
Reviewed 17 May 2017

He used this hotel for 3 nights and it was nice.
Very big rooms, and the cleaning was perfect.
Keisha at the reception was very helpful with accurate information the rest of the team were always there to help too.
I would definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Would like to rate as excellent except because of the location(far away from subway and the only way to get out is by taxi) and because we had issues with the staff, you should invest more in customer service training specially with the staff at the reception, the first morning(Monday), the ladies in charge of the breakfast arrived late and the man at the reception did nothing to fix the situation, thanks to a old man who I think was in charge of the valet, he went out of his duties and called the people and started coordinating everything, he is a lead guys, sadly I forgot his name. The building is ok, rooms are great and comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pilotmanolo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great location, in chinatown close eldoral mall. Breakfast ladies were sweethearts! Good daily breakfast fresk fruit and juices Clean rooms and very friendly staff .. Near plaza mirage bus stop....were you can get the bus to get all over

Date of stay: February 2017