Magnolia Inn(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$88
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$125
US$164
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$169
US$145
  • Pool
Novotel Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We had one night in Panama City so we booked this hotel based on the decent price for the location and amenities. The room was nice and clean and very spacious. Included a small kitchenette and a small balcony with chairs and table. Got there late so we ate at Leno y Carbon across the street in the plaza. Not bad and good prices. Woke up and left very early so didnt get to have breakfast there. Next time in Panama we will stay here for a couple days when we are in the city. Not much English spoken, but we noticed that is the norm in Panama so brush up on your Espanol!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean V
CentralParkPTY, Web Marketing at Central Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay we always appreciate friendly comments. Also invite your friends to live the "Perfect Harmony Between Business, Pleasure and Nature. We hope to see you soon back in Central Park Hotel & Casino .

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I really enjoyed staying here for the couple weeks that I was working in Panama. As part of the hotel booking, I had also arranged to be collected from the airport, which is definitely worth doing as although the hotel frontage is quite big and prominent, I would imagine it wouldn’t be easy to find because of the area. And while I was there I got a few taxis and they weren’t sure where the hotel was!

Located in El Dorado, the area around the hotel does not initially look very welcoming, however I felt safe both during the day and night. There are a couple of small shops nearby to get some bits and pieces and more than enough eateries within walking distance which are all very well priced and lovely. English isn’t widely spoken outside of the hotel, so my broken Spanish and pointing at things was enough to get me by.

The hotel staff were excellent and I was surprised by the size of the rooms as they are massive. As it turned out, I had to change rooms twice because the first room I was given had two double beds (I was travelling on my own and couldn’t justify taking a room that someone else might benefit more from) and in the second room, after one day, the air-conditioning unit was fixed at about 18 degrees with no way to adjust it! On both occasions, the staff were very helpful in changing the rooms and I ended up in a Junior Suite which was very nice indeed.

I rarely ate in the hotel as the only place you could actually get food was the casino which is attached to the hotel. I ventured in there a few times to observe and have a beer, but the food didn’t look all that inviting. In the room I had a fridge and microwave so it was no bother to buy stuff from outside and eat at my leisure. The breakfast buffet was limited, but plentiful, so that wasn’t a problem. I would imagine some travellers might want a more substantial breakfast though, so this wouldn’t necessarily be suitable.

So with the free Wi-Fi as well, which was also very quick, this made it a really pleasant place to stay. For the business traveller, this is great and the location is also very good because of the amenities nearby. I did a couple of trips while I was there to Casco Viejo and also to the Panama Canal and we decided to use the hotel’s taxi service. We paid a little more for it, however we had the vehicle for the day and the driver was excellent. You can arrange this at the desk to the left of reception as you look at it. Other tours are also on offer, but if you know what you want to do, then just getting the driver for the day is a better option.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Crouching_Hippo

Dear Guest: Thank you for your comments about your recent visit, we are pleased to know that our installations and services are up to par with your expectations.
Also invite your friends to live the "Perfect Harmony Between Business, Pleasure and Nature. During your next trip to Panama don’t hesitate to stay with us again, we will be very glad to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed here forma 3 nigths. The staff is extremely friend. Overall is a good Hotel, have huge rooms, bathrooms, good beds, spotless cleanlinnes, ver y confortable. The price es excellent, very happy with muy choice. Free wifi, can walk and know many places. I would recommended to anyone who will be visiting Panamá forma business or pleasure...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CentralParkPTY, Web Marketing at Central Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Miss.Elizabeth k Thank´s for your opinion. During your future trips to Panama City, don't hesitate to stay in this your Central Park Hotel Casino & Spa Panama. Also invite your friends to live the "Perfect Harmony Between Business, Pleasure and Nature.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Pros: nice big rooms

Cons: Inadequate power, terrible food in casino, lack of hot water, terrible service,

If you don't need to be in Eldorado then the hotel is also badly situated,

The worst part of my trip beyond the lack of hot water in my room and the terrible service was my departing morning. Having been using the conference rooms I had already noted that fire escapes are not properly marked over in that apart.

I woke to have the power, once again, fail.

I called the receptionist to be told "one moment sir" at which point she hung up and did not call back. she also did not pick up phone again. After ten minutes of trying. I used my phone as a flashlight and found my way to a door marked "exit". Go through the door and you are in the laundry areas and no more signs! After a few minutes of looking I found a door to a stairwell,

Almost none of the emergency lights functioned! So I slowly went down 15 floors with my baggage and a phone for light.

On getting to the bottom I found the receptionist was completely ignoring calls from rooms!

If this had been a fire the building would have been a death trap!

Avoid at all cost!

Room Tip: Stay here at your win risk, the lack of decent fire escape signage and trained staff is scandalous. Oh and I expect them to cut and paste their we are sorry message.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnLCrain
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Greetings! I am a little late writing this review. I recently married the woman of my dreams. After much searching and investigating of where we would spend 5 days for our honeymoon, this is the hotel that we chose to spend that precious quality time. The hotel was everything that we had imagined. She lives in Colon Panama, and I was traveling from America. It was definitely a getaway for us both. The location was excellent. Very easy to find from the highway. There were many areas to shop (especially Albrook mall literally just minutes away). I have to express how awesome the service was. The representatives of the hotel were very pleasant daily and attended to all of our needs. We talk about our pleasant, quiet, peaceful stay often. The room was clean, HUGE, and just what we needed to spend time together. We loved the mini kitchen with table and chairs (which is where we at breakfast every morning). Thank You for such a wonderful Stay. We will be back Soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnthonyFerg82
CentralParkPTY, Web Marketing at Central Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Mr Anthony: Thanks for your beautiful phrases, we are very happy to know that you has a perfect stay at our hotel. During your next trip to Panama don’t hesitate to stay with us again, we will be very glad to have you as our guest.