Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
JW Marriott
eDreamsUS$138
TravelocityUS$138
Orbitz.comUS$138
2,349 results
All reviews trump ocean club barcelona restaurant infinity pool tejas restaurant nespresso machine punta pacifica room service the pacific ocean turn down service beautiful hotel the ground floor high rise fitness center multiplaza mall casco viejo bathtub rajas
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2018

- You have another sky scraper opposite you window. You will hear every step of higheels on the all surrounding rooms. The linen is at the very end. Pillows are not comfortable. The mattress are unusable many days stay. You will feel pain in 3rd day. Ours sheets where even with the holes. May be it it is not a big prob for just sleeping. But be very careful if you damage those already broken things. Do not have romantic. They charged me 250$ for few drops of red wine on them. They called it ''deep cleaning". Haha - those sheets costs less 25.
There is no ice machine on the floor
Toilet has no ventilation. If you are two.....

+ Good location. Good building . Friendly stuff. Next LA vespa restaurant. Very reccomend

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank andrejsl2016
TOCGM, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Hi Andrejs L, thank you for your comments. The hotel is located in a residencial area, we apologize for the building next to us.
We will be following up with our staff and checking the room in regards to your comments. There is no ice machine on the floors but we do have a 24 hour room service staff that is more than happy to take you ice. All you have to do is call and they will be there!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Beautiful hotel with first class service always friendly and helpful. Met or exceeded our every demand. Great service with beautiful rooms, great shopping and food onsite. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Panama city.

Room tip: Our room faced the Bay and had a gorgeous sunrise view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TOCGM, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hi insureit74, thank you! We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Due to some last minute issues we have to travel to Panama last minute. We reserved the hotel via phone just before getting into the plane (after looking for pet friendly hotels online).
Once we got the hotel, they were super attentive to us and our dog (Sammy). They help us to get as much stress out of the way as possible and just helping us regroup.
The staff was efficient and cordial, great service. The quality of the toiletries and room was really good!
Now, the best part was how awesome they were with our dog. She is an older dog, lab-rotty mix, and just coming for her last minute, not planned and emergency first plane ride.
The fact they have a doggie room service menu and that she got a nice bowl too were really nice touches! Every day I would take her for a walk and all the staff on our way was saying "hi" to her by name and being very friendly. She felt at home! Just like us.
Contacted the attache services for doggie sitting one night and Sammy was super happy with a lovely lady came to play with her (although Sammy was lay there to get belly rubs, she is that lazy!). I forgot young lady's name but I hope they give all of them a big thanks from us.
By the way, Sammy got some nice chicken and veggie stew as a thank you for staying at the hotel. I was a big jealous that I didn't got a cookie or something! hahahahahaha.
So, they arranged vet visits as well. They were just amazing!
I stayed in other hotels in Panama but this was the best, by far.
I would definitely stay there again and highly recommended it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Aktolstoi,

So happy to know that all of you had a wonderful time with us!! We absolutely loved having Sammy here with us and look forward to your return. Please give Sammy lots of belly rubs from us!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stayed at the Trump Hotel for a kick off meeting. The hotel is very nice, and the meeting rooms too.
I think the service in the restaurants should be improved. The waiters are in a hurry to remove the dishes, even when the cutlery is not in position that the food has been finished and has food on the plate yet.
When I went to get the dessert, and even leaving the cell phone on the table, when I came back they did not even have the cutlery to eat the dessert or my glass of water !!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I have stayed in this hotel I belief 2 or 3 times before. It is a 5-star hotel and I prefer to stay in hotel where I know my way. If it is good, I will come back.
This year I have noticed some aspects that really need attention:

First there is the pickup from the airport that did not go well. I arrived at the airport and the pickup was not there. Later I found out he was present, but at the wrong location. The person I spoke over the phone asking where the taxi was hardly spoke any English and he kept in telling me to go where I already was. The driver itself was very friendly, so not a bad word about that.

I was surprised I had to pay an early arrival rate of close to 80 dollars.
They knew I was arriving around 7am – so they could have informed me this was the case.
And were they really so occupied that this had to be charged? The room was ready, so……

Room was very nice at start, but after a couple of days you notice a lot.
Bed is OK. Minibar is OK. TV is OK.
But the shower could only be at very hot or extremely hot. This is something that really needs to be fixed. Toilet does not flush very powerful.
I really could not find buttons to switch off the light next to my bad. I had to unscrew the light bulb each evening to turn off the light.

But what surprised me more was the poor state of the hotel itself. The railing at the balcony had severe damage. Something from above has fallen down and made a big sharp hole in the balcony. Looking at the damage this was done a long time ago. Why was this not fixed?

And there is lot of garbage on the side to the other room outside. There was a large part of a broom lying there for 4 days. Lots of stones and rust from the concrete.

Staff is typical Latin America. That does not mean they cannot be trained. At lunch I had to ask each time for the menu, something to drink and the cheque. There is otherwise nobody coming or asking whether all is well. You need to do that yourself.
Also in the bar. There was a lady that night. Very nice. But spoke hardly English and was constantly busy cleaning. But she does not pay attention to the guest. Drink was finished – you have to ask for another. Finished again – and the whole story repeats itself. The bill – you need to ask for it.
And your staff does absolutely not make any connection, or open for questions.

Overall the hotel looks very nice. But it is crumbling down. Biggest worry is the staff. Not trained and very nervous.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank hanse310
TOCGM, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Hans E,

Thank you for staying at Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama and especially for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience. Please know that we will be reviewing your comments with our team to make changes to strengthen our guest experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest when you return to the area. I appreciate your time and perspective.

Sincerely, TrumpPanama