Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
Trip.comUS$60
Lol.travel
All reviews good vibes falls hike an experience you will never forget great internet welcome drink the general manager tour guide enjoyed our stay selina jaguar disconnected kula biology accommodations city panama hammocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2022

I feel the positive energy around Kalu Yala the first I get into it. I have enjoyed staying between nature listening to all-natural sounds.
The personal staff, rooms and place itself are fabulous.
I would back again!

Room tip: "The Jungle Teepee area does not have WIFI"
Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Manuel_Austin
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Manuel it was such a pleasure having you! Thank you for bringing such wonderful energy to our jungle paradise! We cannot wait to see you soon! - The Team at Kalu Yala

Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

The absolutely perfect get away! A chilling place to relax and enjoy the nature. The lovely staff makes you feel like home. Zoe and Jimmy are amazing and welcoming. The food is great and you can enjoy some good drinks at the bar

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

We all had so much fun with you! Thank you so much for hanging out with us, safe travels to Colombia and we hope to see you soon! (Making the rules to "giant jenga" was so fun!!)
All the best- The Team at Kalu Yala

Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

KALU YALA - WHAT an awesome place! Ok first of all if you are looking to get out of the city away from the crowds this is the place to be!

I personally was going through an emotional journey before knowing Kalu Yala and I Can just say that I am so happy I was able to find peace and relaxation after all this personal journey in Kalu yala.

First of all If you are an spiritual I would 100% RECOMMEND spent at least 2-3 nights there, such a great vibe a lot of outdoors activities and amazing views of a very virgin/Jungle unique side of Panama!!!

Best part is that it’s SO CLOSE to the city just 2 hours away and the whole experience is just amazing

Kudos to the amazing and lovely staff , after my stay I couldn’t help but to tell everyone I knew to have the experience that I had there!

Congrats Jimmy and Zoe you guys are amazing amazing and your work there it’s proof of that!!! I’ll sure be back!!!

Btw if you do the waterfall trail In the morning you will just FALL IN LOVE with the dogs they will literally take care of you

And also there’s an AWESOME interaction with the monkeys in the trail - ask the staff for details ❤️

Room tip: Nah the staff will tell you everything expect FUN
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Hi Jesus! Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a great time hosting you and your friends and hope to see you again soon! We are always here when ever you need a quick escape from the city for some fun! All the best, - The Team at Kalu Yala

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Really awesome place to unwind from modern life. Try to stay disconnected from the Wi-Fi and talk to people, and you will meet some awesome friends. The staff and their pets are really cool. Great food.

Plenty of wild life but nothing dangerous.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly had a pleasure with you! - The Kalu Yala Team

Reviewed 25 October 2021

I was very happy spending 4 nights in Kalu Yala! I was pleasantly surprised by the great internet. I was able to work remotly and do all my video calls without any issues.
Sleeping in the tepee is a great experience,very comfortable! I loved that there is a river very near to go on quick swims.
The staff and volunteers are all amazing,had very interesting conversations!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank V605GTalicev

We had such a great time with you here! It is great having people here to enjoy the outdoors and get their remote work done as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and we are always here when ever you need another outdoor getaway but still have to keep the work flow going online!