Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Trip.com
US$12
eDreamsUS$70
Lol.travel
All reviews good vibes falls hike an experience you will never forget great internet welcome drink the general manager tour guide enjoyed our stay selina disconnected kula biology accommodations city panama hammocks properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

KALU YALA - WHAT an awesome place! Ok first of all if you are looking to get out of the city away from the crowds this is the place to be!

I personally was going through an emotional journey before knowing Kalu Yala and I Can just say that I am so happy I was able to find peace and relaxation after all this personal journey in Kalu yala.

First of all If you are an spiritual I would 100% RECOMMEND spent at least 2-3 nights there, such a great vibe a lot of outdoors activities and amazing views of a very virgin/Jungle unique side of Panama!!!

Best part is that it’s SO CLOSE to the city just 2 hours away and the whole experience is just amazing

Kudos to the amazing and lovely staff , after my stay I couldn’t help but to tell everyone I knew to have the experience that I had there!

Congrats Jimmy and Zoe you guys are amazing amazing and your work there it’s proof of that!!! I’ll sure be back!!!

Btw if you do the waterfall trail In the morning you will just FALL IN LOVE with the dogs they will literally take care of you

And also there’s an AWESOME interaction with the monkeys in the trail - ask the staff for details ❤️

Room tip: Nah the staff will tell you everything expect FUN
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Hi Jesus! Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a great time hosting you and your friends and hope to see you again soon! We are always here when ever you need a quick escape from the city for some fun! All the best, - The Team at Kalu Yala

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Really awesome place to unwind from modern life. Try to stay disconnected from the Wi-Fi and talk to people, and you will meet some awesome friends. The staff and their pets are really cool. Great food.

Plenty of wild life but nothing dangerous.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly had a pleasure with you! - The Kalu Yala Team

Reviewed 25 October 2021

I was very happy spending 4 nights in Kalu Yala! I was pleasantly surprised by the great internet. I was able to work remotly and do all my video calls without any issues.
Sleeping in the tepee is a great experience,very comfortable! I loved that there is a river very near to go on quick swims.
The staff and volunteers are all amazing,had very interesting conversations!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank V605GTalicev

We had such a great time with you here! It is great having people here to enjoy the outdoors and get their remote work done as well. Thank you so much for the kind words and we are always here when ever you need another outdoor getaway but still have to keep the work flow going online!

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Wow how can I describe in words one of the most special and beautiful place on earth.. I had an amazing time in the Kalu Yala village! Beautiful natural nature, wether you like short/long hikes or rivers and waterfalls. This place has it all. And the people there are amazing! Such good vibes! If you are looking for an adventure and connecting to nature experience, this is the place for you!
I had the best time and I was there only for 3 days. Would definitely go back for a vacation or work from there. This place really has an indescribable energy that fuels your heart and soul!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

You left such a wonderful impression on all of us here! Safe travels my friend and know you always have a place here! Cheers! - Jimmy and Zoe

Reviewed 30 September 2021

We really enjoyed our stay at Kalu Yala.
The staff and the food are great! One feels immediately at home! Great drinks at the bar. The bathing river is very inviting. The Selina tents are cute and it doesn't get hot inside. The "sustainability" on which the idea of the village rests is well implemented. We were super instructed and informed in advance by Alejandrina to find everything and have access. In addition, she showed us the whole camp. Tours are also offered. The pickup at the base camp also worked flawlessly. The ride to the accommodation is a real adventure! Great!

Many thanks to all and best wishes from Switzerland!

Roger & Maya

Date of stay: September 2021
Zoe StJohn, General Manager at Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

We are sorry it took so long to respond to your very kind review and wonderful words! It was absolutely wonderful having the both of you and appreciate you being a part of our wonderful jungle paradise here in Panama! All the best and much appreciation- The Team at Kalu Yala