Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
US$55
SAVE US$6
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
eDreamsUS$55
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$61
All reviews good vibes howler monkeys hosts tours accommodations sleep panama city
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

Super fun and informative staff & owners, amazing hikes, healthy food, comfortable tents, fully functioning high speed wifi (if you need to connect), desks to work from.
I would recomend the Jaguar Falls hike, ramons pool and checking out the nearby rivers for a swim.

I will be back for a farm tour soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

I could not be happier to be there and enjoy the nature sights and how amazing is to hear how they built this auto sustainable community. People there are just so lovely and with so many good vibes. Zoe and Jimmy are just the best.

First, you will get to the base Camp and they will pick you up to take you to the actual place. The ride itself is an adventure. Once you’re there they will set you up in your place and welcome you with a nice drink.

The place is so relaxing and they also have trainings and workshops. The food and activities to do around are also worth trying. It was just quite something else, and I love everything about it.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Thank you Tony!!! We cannot explain how happy we are reading your comments! Come and visit us again. Have an amazing weekend.

Reviewed 11 November 2020

I have visited Selina Kalu Yala 5 times already and everytime I come there is always something new to see! The adventure never ends, also their people are incredible, kind and always make me feel at home.

Room tip: The teepees are amazing!
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020

I was looking forward to hearing when Kalu Yala would open its doors after quarantine. As soon as the news hit, I visited for the first time and it had topped any and all expectations. It is impossible to visit this place with any expectation at all, because of the array of learning experiences open to you, as well as the unique people you meet - everything has a different story to tell. I wasted no time in visiting again, and hope to continue doing so! Needless to say, the staff is amazing, kind, and always ready to contribute to an unforgettable experience. You think you’re just visiting, but you might actually leave a piece of your heart there.

Date of stay: October 2020
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Thank you Umika!!! We are really happy to read all your amazing reviews. This is your home, visit us whenever you want. See you next time!

Reviewed 26 October 2020

The first time I heard about Kalu Yala I was very curious about the place, this weekend I had the opportunity to go and the truth is:
It is an incredible place, so close to the city but there you feel far away in the jungle and it is very very wild. A lot of adventures, rivers, animals, friendly staff.
They are building a community there and I will come back to see how its growing.
I am a Panamanian and i feel so proud i can tanlk about this place to my frienda and every person visiting my country, so go there and enjoy our country! Kalu Yala is the best representation of our country!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raafardo
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Kalu Yala, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you so much for your comments!! Definitely Kalu Yala is a complete experience. We are happy to know you could enjoy in the best way. Come and visit us always!! See you next time.