Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$68
CheapTicketsUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
1,016 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2019

good location, good price, clean and quiet, large rooms breakfast is basic.
staff is helpful and kind but if I just put three points, average, it's because there is a guy around here, he must have some acquaintance with somebody at the lobby, he says he is a taxi man but he got a white car with no taxi sign, but he charges like a taxi so it's cheaper to use Uber, and he hangs around at any time of day or night so especially if you need a lift in the morning he is here and he insists that' s why I used him to take me to the pier where you catch the boat to Taboga island, so he asked for a price (10$) and then he asked for 5$ more because the price was for the first place where he took me (the boat was full there) and then a little further was another pier with another boat... but he didn't tell me that before so I didn't pay the extra 5.....
but when i came back and i just pay 8$ with uber...
so I never came back to this hotel .but i have to say that except this problem, it's absolutely a good choice .

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank arzklh
Reviewed 1 April 2019

The service and installations are excellent. The room has a confortable bed, clean bathroom, good internet, television and air conditioner. The parking is confortable.

The breakfast service in the hotel is good.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed 18 January 2019

(Pros) Free breakfast buffet was yummy. Property is really nice. Staff is also really nice but not much English language -awesome to practice your Spanish! Beds and room are like the pictures, pretty and comfy. We only needed the hotel because we booked a canal tour excursion with a 7am pick up. We were allowed to leave our car in the parking garage all day for free.
(Cons) Hotel location is so-so, tight street but okay. Parking is safe in the garage but tight in the garage.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2019

As a budget traveler, this place felt like luxury accommodations. Definitely well above budget feel, but at budget prices.
It's troublesome to read prior reviews though. Several months before my stay, another guest reported hot water issues and a broken elevator.....both of those were issues during my stay as well.
I hope they are able to fix these issues and that the hotel is on its way to recovery, not in decline. I really liked staying here. The staff was wonderful and the room was MUCH more than I expected! Great location, too. Really close to the subway station.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Room was clean and people were accommodating. Hot water and water pressure problems on and off. One elevator not working. Roof top patio on 6 was nice for evening gatherings. Ice must be gotten from front desk. breakfast very good.

Date of stay: September 2018