Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$68
Trip.comUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
1,016 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019

The service and installations are excellent. The room has a confortable bed, clean bathroom, good internet, television and air conditioner. The parking is confortable.

The breakfast service in the hotel is good.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed 18 January 2019

(Pros) Free breakfast buffet was yummy. Property is really nice. Staff is also really nice but not much English language -awesome to practice your Spanish! Beds and room are like the pictures, pretty and comfy. We only needed the hotel because we booked a canal tour excursion with a 7am pick up. We were allowed to leave our car in the parking garage all day for free.
(Cons) Hotel location is so-so, tight street but okay. Parking is safe in the garage but tight in the garage.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2019

As a budget traveler, this place felt like luxury accommodations. Definitely well above budget feel, but at budget prices.
It's troublesome to read prior reviews though. Several months before my stay, another guest reported hot water issues and a broken elevator.....both of those were issues during my stay as well.
I hope they are able to fix these issues and that the hotel is on its way to recovery, not in decline. I really liked staying here. The staff was wonderful and the room was MUCH more than I expected! Great location, too. Really close to the subway station.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Room was clean and people were accommodating. Hot water and water pressure problems on and off. One elevator not working. Roof top patio on 6 was nice for evening gatherings. Ice must be gotten from front desk. breakfast very good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! I WILL NEVER STAY AT THE TOSCANA INN AGAIN!
I have been coming to Panama for 3 years now and every time I pass through the city I always stay at the Toscana Inn. My first visit was wonderful, amazing service and a great room. Since then the price has gone way up and the quality way down.

I made a reservation at the hotel for a double room with 4 people for 2 nights (you are charged extra for each person) on the first night my family hadn’t arrived yet so I invited two of my friends that were in town as well to share the hotel with me since I already had a reservation for 4 people. When we got to the room, the floor was dirty, the shower was COVERED IN SOAP SCUM and looked like it hadnt been cleaned in quite some time. When I tried to get in to rinse off the SHOWER DIDNT WORK. I told the nice gentlemen at the front desk to fix it and when we got back to the hotel at 10 it still hadn’t been fixed. (The hotel seemed pretty empty and there were a ton of employees sitting in the lobby all day).

Then when I got into bed that night ONE OF THE LEGS ON THE BED COLLAPSED! Im an average size guy (175 lbs) and was sleeping in a double bed alone! The next morning when I told them what had happened they told me they would change my room but they didn’t have any clean rooms. So I left with them promising by the time I got back from picking my family up from the airport they would have a room for me.

When I returned with my family they realized that my family was not the two people that stayed with me the night before and they charged me an additional $44 dollars because I had different people staying the night!!! Even though my other friends left and we only ever had the number of people that I made the reservation for!!!! After spending an hour talking to them about this and all of the issues with the hotel they said they would do nothing about it.

The new room the AC was set to like 60°F and the remote to change it was nowhere to be found! The TV didn’t work. And the key they gave us (old school metal key not card reader) didn’t work either!

Room tip: Surrounded by better hotels
Date of stay: June 2018