2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$138
eDreamsUS$138
PricelineUS$138
HurbUS$151
All reviews w insider marvelous suite corner suite great toiletries room service wonderful stay city view main restaurant pool bar checking in business trip wonderful hotel breakfast buffet moro gym kati panama
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

I spent this past weekend at the w panama hotel and had the best time of my life. They really care about the travelers and made sure that their priority was coved safety from keeping Gad sanitizer in the elevators and restaurants . They enforced the mask wearing and social distance. They food was excellent and had music playing by the pool area. The pool access on the second floor roof was open 24 hrs since the curfew of 10 was strictly enforced. I recommend family solo travelers to visit this hotel and enjoy the love and warmth I did from the hotel seek out Angelo from the front desk he was fantastic

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 20 February 2021

We stayed at the W Panama right before Christmas for one night. There was a curfew in effect due to Covid, and we really wanted to see the Christmas Star. So we asked for a room upgrade with a balcony. It was fabulous and we were able to see the Christmas Star! We enjoyed the room very much. The hotel has a very nice outdoor pool with stunning city views. We walked to the nearby churrascraria restaurant Os Segredos da Carne. It was quite good. Would definitely stay at the W Panama again!

Room tip: Get a room with the spacious balcony!
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

As a Designer I love the Ambiance of this Hotel
I was in a beautiful suite ( Marvelous Suite 21 )
It was fully equipped with everything you need plus spectacular views
The best thing about this Hotel is the staff they are warm and friendly.
My criticism is very few staff working and of course it’s probably the pandemic here in Panama
Most everything is locked down.
But the W still shines bright

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2021

The W is a beautiful hotel. Bedrooms are well thought out with lovely finishing touches - tv, speakers, coffee bar, dressing gowns etc etc. During Covid times the hotel is very safe with clear measures in places, distancing, sanitizer, single use or individually wrapped cutlery, we were even provided with a plastic bag to put our face masks in whilst at the table. I felt really safe and I would certainly recommended it.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

We were not 100% satisfied with our stay at the hotel. The room was great! And the checkin staff was as well.. but we tried calling whatever/whenever, for those that don’t know, you call this number for many services.. no one answered.. I received a WhatsApp message back that they were not available and someone would get back to me... well they never did. We also had dinner at the Paul restaurant located in the hotel.. service was horrible and food was as well. We also used the valet for parking and they were always quite rude! I personally will look around for another hotel on our next visit.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken P
Denisse Rhino, Guest Services / Front Office at W Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hello Ken P

Thank you for taking the time to review the W Panama.
I apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have taken action in our operations to avoid this type of inconvenience and also shared your feedback with our partner services in order to improve.

Thank you so much for giving us another oportunity to welcome you back and know that your experience was better.
We appreciate you and hope to have you back when your plans bring you back to Panama.

All the best,