“Spectacular ”

Price range: US$4 - US$35
Description: Cocina Urbana
Description: Cocina Urbana
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Met friends here last night for dinner. Nice and very attentive setting. We gathered in their private room which was very comfortable. Our server was constantly watching out for our needs. The chef is spectacular! I ordered the ceviche verde which was modestly priced at $7 (I think). Other places could have easily charged $12 (at least in the US). Others ordered the tuna, tacos, and various small plates. All were delicious. The Chardonnay by the bottle (special of the day) was only $12. Will return as soon as I can.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I've been to 5inco a few times and it never dissapoints! The food is very innovative, the service is great, and the ambiance is very hip.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The Location is nice, the staff is very friendly and the food is just great. But: this place ist quite expensive, paid 100€ for a shared Starter, two main dishes, two glasses of housewine and some water.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We were here for a wine pairing so we did not see the normal menu. However, we had 4 small plates to match the wine for the evening. These included a lobster with a picante mayonnaise. An oxtail dumpling, a lamb sausage, and a rabbit confit. All of these flavors were truly amazing. If they can do this I am sure their menu will delight. As for service, they served 60+ guests with precision.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Once a week we go to a different restaurant, this one is sort of fusion, but heavy on pork, and panamanian style, some things were very good !!
I had a hamburguer with under cooked bacon, wich I hate, but the rest was very good, and it came with plaintain chip´s made from native plaintinas and they were great !!