All reviews santo domingo galleria mall lake view modern mall made to order eggs rooms are modern included breakfast is excellent hotel sitting area excellent option nice facility business traveler perfect stay the location is perfect the hotel staff enjoyed my stay will stay there again
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I booked a room at for two adults and one child for a certain price and when we arrived at the Hyatt I was charged extra $23.00 dollars for each extra person.
Then the next day I called a friend over so he could come and visit me and hang out at the pool for a bit, so when he got to the hotel some dude that works there asked my friend for his identification and wanted to charge me for having him over for a swim.
As for the room it reminded me more of a Holiday Inn Express.
As for the location it is located behind a mall and at night it is very noisy because of the loud music everywhere.
In conclusion I give this place 1/2 a star, not even 1 star.
because of their hidden charges and noisy location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikka R
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Nikka R

Thank you very much for your time in letting us know your comments in reference to your most recent visit to our hotel.

We deeply regret the inconveniences that you presented during your stay. let me explain you that when a child is over 12 years of age, the additional charge per person applies for $ 20 plus taxes.

One of our policies also, each person entering the hotel must be identified with the goal of the safety of all our guests. And the pool rules is exclusive for guest registered at the hotel.

If you think that we are like a Holiday Inn Express, it is because we are the express category of hyatt hotels and we are of select services.

We apologize if you consider that we have hidden charges, but we always inform our guests when there is something that is not included in the rate before arriving at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Hyatt , you can always expect the best from this hotel , but Hyatt Tegucigalpa hotel and it’s staff go beyond and farther to make your stay not only amazing but if not to make you feel at home.
The reception staff is more then catering to all your needs and extremely helpful ! Never have a I had a bad experience , and to me this is one of the best Hyatt’s I have visited.
Everyone one at reception is worth mentioning and will update with names !
The bar staff and bartenders , fast , friendly and no doubt they great with me and guest !
I can’t leave out , one special person , she is the best ! Victoria ;)
She is one person that will go out of her way to make everything perfect to your request and stays ... Victoria thank you for making my stays always the best !
Highly recommended and thank you to all the amazing staff at the Tegucigalpa Hyatt !
See you soon !

Stayed: July 2018
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear aquatica-sameer

Thank you very much for your time in giving us your opinion about your most recent visit to our hotel in Tegucigalpa.

We are very happy to know that our brother hotel offered you a wonderful stay.

We have shared your comments with the tegucigalpa staff and they will gladly mention the people who gave you a memorable experience.

Regards,

Quality manager
Hyatt Place Managua

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed brunch last weekend. Nice variety and food was good. Service was also very good. We will definitely go back again for brunch or lunch. Also had lunch thee one day, it also had a great selection and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine at a great price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Dacarls.

Thank you very much for your review about our hotel.

We are very happy because you enjoyed our food, our chef is very happy to know your wonderful comment.

With great pleasure we will be waiting for you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I always stay at Hyatt for several reasons. The location is best. The mall parking lot is right in front with shops and several good restaurants. The breakfast buffet here at Hyatt is amazing. The rooms are very nice as well as their showers. The gym has everything u need too.

Stayed: May 2018
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Cberry18

Thank you very much for your time in giving us your review of your most recent stay at our hotel.

It is a real pleasure to know that we gave you an excellent stay and that our location was very convenient.

We hope you visit us soon again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel is very comfortable, but also very ordinary. This place reminded me more of a Holiday Inn Express than a Hyatt. The bar/restaurant offers a decent enough selection and service. Hyatt Place Managua is adjacent to a very large mall, so convenient shopping is a big plus, if that is important to you.

Stayed: April 2018
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Denis R

Thank you very much for your time in giving us your review about your most recent visit.

Let me tell you that our brand Place is the express version of Hyatt hotels, which is why you see many similarities.

Both brands are limited services, we are not a full service hotel.

We hope you visit us again soon.