All reviewssanto domingogalleria malllake viewmodern mallmade to order eggsrooms are modernincluded breakfast isexcellent hotelsitting areaexcellent optionnice facilitybusiness travelerperfect staythe location is perfectthe hotel staffenjoyed my staywill stay there again
Reviewed 20 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RafaelCorea, General Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Nice, new hotel in Managua. This hotel hares a parking lot with Galerias Mall (which has food, nightlife, movie theaters and shops). The rooms were clean and comfortable. Public spaces were well maintained. The rate was a bit expensive relative to other nearby hotels, but I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RafaelCorea, General Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear Alfred:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Hyatt Place Managua with us! We love to know you had a really great experience staying with us.

Our location cannot be better, just in front of Galerias Santo Domingo (the best mall in the city) that offers a variety of shopping and recreational options.

Our brand new rooms are very spacious and the detail of the exclusive Cozy Corner of Hyatt, cannot be better to receive visits or just relax, enjoy a good book or watch TV with our wide selection of channels.

We hope you keep enjoying your stay with us. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Rafael Corea

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Located right across the Galeria mall. the hotel is superbly well located. Almost 3 months old the hotel is popular, the room are comfortable and have a small separate living area in all of them. Ask for the 3 nights 1 free promotion going on. Rooms on higher floors have better views and are quieter. Great stay. It still lacks a good restaurant , and it has no conference center.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have the view and are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
RafaelCorea, General Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear guest:

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay in Hyatt Place Managua. Is is only though feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

Thank you very much for the observations made regarding restaurant service. The Hyatt Place brand offers a select service with a basic menu, but great quality, however we are working on new options that will be ready in July. We'd love to have you try our new dishes and have your valuable opinion.

We are glad to know that you liked our location and comfort of the rooms. We hope to soon have you back with us.

I reiterate our thanks for your feedback and we are at your entire disposal for any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 May 2016

This hotel is exactly what it is. It's modern, efficient, and across a parking lot from a mall. The food is exactly what I expected. The wifi was free with no password nonsense which made it so easy! That was a plus. The room was pleasantly large. My regular room came with a couch! It's not gloriously beautiful or anything, but it feels clean and the staff was so wonderful--that's why it gets 5-stars. I got a stomach flu while I was there and spent a day in bed horribly sick. They made sure I wasn't alone and had someone there to help me at all times, and they helped with my 4-yaer-old. I couldn't believe how attentive they were. It was totally unexpected, and I will never forget it. They called a doctor to come to the room too who checked on me and offered to run to the pharmacy for me. I declined as my friend was on his way with kefir (which is like a magic cure for all stomach flus I have ever had). I was better by the next morning, but when you are sick and feeling so vulnerable it is wonderful to feel cared for.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Roslyn R
RafaelCorea, Director General at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear Roslyn:

Thank you so much for choosing Hyatt Place Managua and for taking the time and kindness to let us know about your recent stay.

It is a real pleasure to know that your visit was a memorable experience. In Hyatt Place Managua we try every day to make things different, we care for people so they can be their best!

We really hope you get well soon and look forward to have you back.

Best regards,