“Delicious meats by the pound!”

Picanha Buffet Brasileiro
Ranked #40 of 384 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Description: Picanha Buffet is the only Brazilian Steakhouse in Nicaragua and the pioneer in selling food by the pound. We serve various cuts of beef, pork and chicken cooked to your preference and served straigth from the fire into your plate. You can get as much as you can, until you say no more...
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was one of the most interesting restaurants we have been to as you get your choice of salads, vegetables and grilled meat and weigh your plate and pay by the pound. The owner was extremely helpful but the service a a bit lacking.

PicanhaBuffet, Owner at Picanha Buffet Brasileiro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your visit, we are going to keep working with our staff to give you a better service next time. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 45 days in Nicaragua working on a project, and I did not a piece of Rio existed in Nicaragua. I had both traveled and tried different food from all over. This place is on my list to revisit. I like the concept they have going on there because you can try all cuts for one price and it is by the pound. If you are a meat lover, this is the place to go for lunch. Unfortunately, they are not open for dinner. The place has a nice back court which makes it very charming, cozy, and peaceful.
They have a pool available for anyone to enjoy and I should of just jumped in a enjoy a few caipirinhas. I will definitely go back there again to treat myself. I was also welcome by their master chef. Keep up the good work!

PicanhaBuffet, General Manager at Picanha Buffet Brasileiro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you Edgar for your visit and your advises. Hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to try somewhere close and was happy that I did. They serve food by the pound. There was a foods such as rice, feijoada, salads and different kinds of meat. Standards such as picanha, lingucia, chicken, garlic beef, ribs and other cuts of beef. I really enjoyed it there and would recommend anyone in the area to try it out. They get busy during the weekday lunch rush.

PicanhaBuffet, General Manager at Picanha Buffet Brasileiro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for giving us the opportinity to serve you, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Enjoyed this place so much because it´s a really different experience, you get different cuts of different meats all made the brazilian way. You choose your food and then they weigh it and tell you how much it is. It´s really fun :p picanha is delicious! and fresh juices!

PicanhaBuffet, General Manager at Picanha Buffet Brasileiro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for coming and thank you for writing a review about us!!!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Picahna catered my 20 person party in December, and it was amazing experience. We received many complements in choosing them for the event. So when we went to the restaurant on a Wednesday evening, we expected the same. The manager was still incredibly helpful, and attentive, the wait staff was very nice, but the restaurant was very quiet. There was only one other table being served, so the meat was dry. Lesson learned!!

PicanhaBuffet, General Manager at Picanha Buffet Brasileiro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hi Mrs. Mary thank you for your visit and your review, with these reviews is the only way that we can be better, next time if we do not have the right temperature for you, we grill it and send it to your table, your satifaction is our priority. Thank you, hope to see you soon, I am sure your experience is going to be better. Eduardo