“Elegant family dinner”
Review of Restaurante Mundo

Restaurante Mundo
Ranked #18 of 390 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Mundo features contemporary cuisine inspired by the many places owners Camila Chamorro and Laurens Fuchs have lived. Perfect for many occasions - from business lunches to dinner gatherings with friends and family - Mundo offers guests a warm and inviting ambience complemented by simple, chic design. Bistro-style menu items reflect a wide range of continental and exotic dishes prepared with only the finest and freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 1 August 2016

While visiting our family working in Managua, we went out for dinner at this upscale restaurant. We were not disappointed.

We share an assortment of appetizers that were delicious, and main courses of Paper baked local fish, curried shrimp, steak, and mussels in garlic sauce.

They have a bartender who makes quite well a variety of cocktails, and there wine list is good.

1  Thank senioritcitizen

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I went to have dinner to Mundo Restaurant in Managua, because friends recommendations as a very good restaurant. I found the service very good, the lights
to strong and food not great. I keep hearing from my friends they really like it. Maybe I was not lucky with my order, I will go again because and try something else.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

After living in Managua for two months and eating around the city, this has been the best meal I've had so far. I had the beef carpaccio starter and churrasco (steak) main. Everything was melt-in-your-mouth delicious and perfect. Unreal flavors in every bite. Service was also fantastic and the decor is very unique as well. It's not overdone like other high-end restaurants, but very well put together on its own.

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I've been twice in this restaurant and definitely I'm going back.

The first one was for a business lunch so I had a sandwich (well recommended) but last time was lunch with my wife.

I remember the staff was very friendly (I even booked in advance and the lady who picked up the phone was nice).

The food is an excellent mix of good old well known dishes with new modern touch.

From all the dishes I'd recommend the salmon and the rack of lamb (specially the last one). I was amazed. I'd encourage them to advertise this one as they star dish.

Regarding pricing, they are high but I think is worthy.

2  Thank where_is_Pablo00-_
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Mundo has a very special overall feeling, the atmosphere is amazing. Great service and very interesting decor. The Management also looks after you and makes sure you are happy!

We specially enjoy all the appetisers. The wine selection is great!!!

Highly Recommend MUNDO!