See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed in La Tora hotel for 4 nights and it was a great experience! The owners Anna and Clint are very nice and helpful and treat you like their dearest friend! Clint took me to different places in Nicaragua and he is a great tour guide! I would not stay anywhere else beside this hotel in Managua!
Maz

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Maziar H
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed three nights at La Tora Hotel and we really enjoyed our stay. It is ideally located in a quiet street near the center of Managua. The owner of the hotel is a decorator/artist and this is obvious in the beautiful furnished rooms. La Tora has a nice courtyard with a refreshing pool. It feels like a getaway in busy Managua. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They offer pick-ups from the airport which is nice after a long flight. Breakfast is a bit basic, but the peaceful atmosphere is great. In the evening you can eat a tasteful pizza in a cosy restaurant right acros the street.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank tina1886
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The owner was very helpful and interesting to talk to. He offers a ride to the airport for a fee, which we used as our flight was early and we needed a reliable and safe transport. He even provided a light breakfast for us at 4 am which was very appreciated. The hotel is close to the bus station and the airport. What we liked most was the funky decor, this place is really cool and our only regret is that we didnt have more time to soak up the vibe here. The rooms are quirky and fun, the pool is really pretty. Its located in a quiet residential part of town but we easily walked to the mall for a quick dinner. We are a family with teenagers so the room with a double bed and bunkbeds was perfect for us. AC was not needed at all, the fans were enough to keep everything comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 20now40
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We unfortunately only stayed one night with Ana and Clint. The whole house was so cool to look at. It has 4 very well appointed rooms. The one my sister stayed in had an outside bathroom. Our room had very practical concrete cubbies and a built in bunkbed. Clint was awesome and woke up at 4am to take us to the airport. He even had coffee ready and some fruit available for a quick breakfast.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank nakotigi
Reviewed 4 March 2016

The room was really comfortable and clean....with a little artistic flare from Ana the owner...the whole experience was fantastic and travelling on my own as a woman in Central America I couldn't have felt more safe....They really take care of you here....this was my second stay and I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo