“Can't beat this place for delicious food and great atmosphere!”

Restaurante La Campana
Ranked #38 of 394 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse, Central American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Description: We are a family restaurant, country style, located in one of the most attractive shopping areas in Managua city.Our kitchen offers the best and widest variety of grilled meats, with the taste and unique flavor that distinguishes us in the market, with a cozy atmosphere, and a customized services tailored to the needs from our clients.
Reviewed 28 May 2017

This is my second time here and so glad I went again! I ordered the same thing as last time though the menu is not the same as 5 months ago. However, my favorite dinner is still on the menu! It's called Surtido La Campana and I think it was under appetizers. It is a huge feast including brochetas de pollo y Res, Frijoles Molidos con Crema y Tostones con Queso. If you are light diners, this meal is plenty for two. The chicken brocheta with peppers and onions is probably the best I have ever had. So flavorful and juicy! And the frijoles molidos is a bean dip that is terrific! My husband got the pescado a la plancha with papas asadas and vegetables and that too was very very good. Service was mostly good. I did see a waitress standing with someone's order on her tray talking for several minutes before she delivered the meals to the table. What is that? This is not a fast restaurant as we waited maybe 40 minutes for our food, but oh, it is worth the wait!!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I travelled to Managua last February and my folks took me to La Campana Steak House. Restaurants in Managua have a fame of taking their time to serve to your table, but my folk told me that La Campana is the exception of the rule, they served us fast and with tasty food and the best part of all was that when they brought us the bill, with $15 you can have a great lunch all included.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Six of us had dinner here on a Friday night. This is a HUGE open air restaurant with lots of fans and TV's and good music. The presentation of the drinks like frozen limonada was 5 star. All of us enjoyed our entrees. I had the chicken and beef skewers (it was a special on the back of the menu). My friend had the fish which I tried and it was amazing - full of flavor and nice and juicy. My other friend had a huge dinner which was served on a big grill - lots of beef!! I also ordered some extra vegetables which had nice flavor. Also, the service here is much speedier than any restaurant experience that we had in Leon :) Great restaurant for kids as they have the "activity book" and crayons and special kids menu which includes dessert. Would def return if I am in the area again.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The steak (churrasco) we ordered at La Campana was wonderfully tender and well seasoned. Absolutely delicious. We also wanted fajitas and, although they weren't on the menu, the cook prepared a fantastic fajita dinner. Again, the meat was perfectly cooked and extremely tender. Our waiter was friendly. The service was fast. The food was memorable. The place was clean. It was a great night.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Beef in general is really high quality in Nicaragua, and the export filet at La Campana was just out of this world. Our meal was a bit pricey, but worth it, from service to quality of all ingredients especially the melt in your mouth steak. Picturesque decor, full bar and wonderful desserts as well.