All reviews convention center nice view of the lake mall across the street hotel offers an older hotel food court visit nicaragua laundry service grocery store central america the air conditioning pollo gym airport shuttle centro sandino
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed three nights at this hotel for business. My room was comfortable, but quite small. The bathroom was extremely small and not very user friendly. Biggest pet peev was no hot water! At best it was not cold and love my hot shower after a long day. Looby bar was good and so was the food. Service was slow. Gym is nice and we'll equipped. Outside of the hotel needs a major facelift as it looks old and worn. A bit of a paint job would go a long way. Pool looked questionable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
CrownePlazaManagua, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza MANAGUA.

Again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at +505 2255 9870 Ext: 5123 or linda.morales@ihg.com.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Our first room was on the 3rd floor down a dark hallway. The shower didn’t have hot water. We upgraded to a spacious junior suite on the 7th floor which was very nice, had a great lake view, hot water, and comfortable bed. We took our drinks from the bar out by the pool. The bartender gave us some peanuts, too. The breakfast was included in the suite price. The breakfast had a variety of sweets, fruit, eggs, gallo pinto, breads, etc. There was secure parking and the hotel staff was glad to arrange a taxi for our dinner plans. A nice experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

When I go to Managua this is where I stay my teams and I included. They have great rooms good security good food and a very hospitable service oriented stuff. The restaurant and bar areas are great as well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We were guests at this hotel for 7 nights. The hotel room was small but comfortable. The hotel,is extremely frugal when it comes to electricity so the air conditioning was barely adequate. It was really humid. And there was no cross ventilation or fan in the bathroom. I will say that we did go to the front desk to ask them to turn 2 times to ask them to make it cooler in our room, and they did grant our request. I was just aggravating having to constantly have to ask. Also, the lighting was awful in the room. They provided two desk lamps that really didn't light the room well. With that being said, the room was clean and the staff was attentive, friendly and always willing to help. Breakfast was very good and the staff was wonderful, especially Jimmy who waited on us most of the week. The pool was ok. Sort of unkept. We all met in the bar every night for drinks and snacks and Freddie was wonderful. On the whole it was a good,place to stay, clean, comfortable and friendly service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Depending on what you like to do, Managua is pretty spread out in regards to where everything is. The Crowne Plaza is in a really decent neighborhood (safe enough to walk around) with a small casino across the street and several smaller local bars. But what we really loved was the room service. I usually never order room service because of the prices, but the prices here were so reasonable and the food was always delicious and pretty fast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple