All reviews international hotel room service very nice hotel great place to stay air conditioning airport gym minibar cab
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a good stay in Managua. Safe place, good rest, fast internet, good food for breakfast (buffet style) and good variety, comfortable, nice pool for a swim in the hot weather. It was good to have internet on the shuttle from the airport however it should be included in the room price, not charged extra.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Lissgg,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Convention Center Managua. We are really glad we accomplished your expectations, and you enjoyed our services.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The food quality has the opportunity to be improved and provide more choices of Nicaraguan cuisine, last day I was very sick with stomach pain with food poison. Anyhow your front desk was very nice people and very professional.

Room Tip: Very comfortable and clean A+
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Jose S,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center for your stay and posting a review! We feel glad to know that you liked our location, bed and room service.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. I am addressing your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager, We will take the necessary corrective actions to avoid similar situations in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Room was good. Though some rooms tend to be simple. Breakfast is boring, food is not great. No special restaurants Reception service could improve. I was not even asked if I wanted to pay cash or use the card. Reception service could be poor!

Room Tip: make sure of facilities in the room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Jerome S,

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to express your opinion about our hotel.

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I am addressing your comments to the involved areas, we are going to take the available immediate corrective actions and take into account your suggestions.

We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Stayed here for a family vacation and overall I liked it, the food was good and it has great service, staff was friendly, the pool was clean, and the rooms are nice. I believe it makes it a good business travel hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and have better views
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear SharyZepeda,

Thanks for choosing us for your stay and post a review! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

We hope to serve you soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel room was very nice. The pool was terrific, and the view was amazing but the quality of the food for the price was terrible. The food was very bland. I was disappointed. I decided to try several different items on the menu as well as the breakfast the following morning. But surprisingly very bad. I would love to return to the hotel. But will not be dining at the restaurant. I spent well over $300 just on food with my son. But a very sad sad experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
José S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Managua - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Inalcocompany,

Thanks for choosing us for your stay and posting a review! We are glad to know that you liked our staff and accommodation.