Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$135
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$135
Trip.com
US$158
US$129
SAVE US$29
PricelineUS$132
Booking.comUS$135
FindHotelUS$158
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

Let me start of by saying - I went to Nicaragua right when the world wide pandemic of the corona virus started.

Arrival and check in were easy - I took a taxi from the airport, which cost me $25. Received an upgrade to Executive Floor. The room was nice and spacious, the bathroom was separated into vanity area and tub and toilet area. The bathtub showed signs of use with small chips and every time I took a shower the water would collect right by the toilet and appeared that the there was a small flood. I hit my head badly on the shelf that is installed right above the sink, as I was trying to discard something in the trash can - I am just a little clumsy at times lol

I loved the pool - every time I went for a swim I was the only one using it - which was outstanding - it was well taken care of and I enjoyed swimming in it.

Being a Hilton Gold member - and traveling to Hilton hotels worldwide every month I used to receiving at least 1 free bottle of water daily (most Hilton’s supply Two free bottles). When I asked about it, I was told, that only one bottle per stay was supplied. It’s not a deal breaker for me, and I don’t mind paying for water as well - so I payed for the one bottle that was left in the room on the second night - on the final night there was no water left to purchase...

I scheduled a massage - it was only $35 for the hour - Sascha was amazing. Loved the head massage and upon my request she only worked on my backside, thank you so much for an amazing massage.

The first and second day breakfast was served in the executive lounge - everything was delicious - I had enough vegan/vegetarian option to choose from. The next two days the executive lounge was closed and breakfast was served in the main restaurant - again food was outstanding and service was great.

Had dinner at the bar one night - service was amazing - the tomato soup was humongous, almost didn’t have any room for my second course / the ceviche, again everything was delicious.

The last night I came to the bar with a special request - as I had bags of fruit from my day tour, which I did not want to discard. Louis the bartender cut the fruit for me and also used it to make me a delicious mango margarita. Heads up to him for also serving me for breakfast and bringing me mango remembering that I liked it.

Took the hotel shuttle bus to the airport for departure - it was only only $11 - can highly recommend - I was the only one in the shuttle.

Summary - service was wonderful, rooms could use a little refresh. Thank you for a wonderful stay! I enjoyed my stay!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Mmooni
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I spent 2 nights at this hotel. The staff our great and very helpful. My room was very stuffy and the AC unit seemed to not be functioning correctly, It was full blast or turn it off. The hotel food was not all that great. And the Execute lounge was moved to the 1st floor with very few bites to eat. I am not sure if I will stay at this hotel on my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 6 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel and wad accused of damaging hotel property upon check out. I was not advised during my stay. Instead at 3:00 AM when I was leaving to the airport. Terrible time to put a complaint and ruin my day.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2019

Everyone in their staff went above and beyond to help and their breakfast was great. The hotel bathrooms are showing some wear and can use some updating, however; their service was excellent. I would strongly recommend them and I will definitely be going back!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2019

This is the best hotel to stay while in Managua for business or vacation. From the front desk to housekeeping, the folks here are amazing and very welcoming. Thank you to Raymond at front desk for always being accommodating and chef David in the restaurant always brings up the best taste of your desiring. Short, the entire staff always amazing.

Date of stay: November 2019