Barcelo Managua(Managua)
US$158
US$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$111
US$87
  • Room Service
US$137
US$103
Priceline
Airport X Managua Hotel(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$25
US$57
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the streetconvenient place to staycan't beat the locationlocated directlyinternational airportlarge poolbreakfast buffet isair conditioningan airport hotelrooms are cleanlate flightfree shuttleshuttle servicestayed one nightpoolsconveniencebw
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The room was OK for one night but I have been in much better Best Western ! It seems that the hotel is taking advantage to be located in front of the airport which is indeed very handy but it still need some managerial follow up. The reception was remodeled and is quite nice. Receptionists could be more welcoming ! Rooms were not upgraded though, they remain small but they are clean. The cold water was not working well in our room so the shower was extremely hot !!! The rooms do not have fridge ! I would also recommend to put a list of the TV channels. Nice swimming pool but not that clean as some people were in the pool with their clothes !!! The restaurant is quite good. Take local beer as the exported ones, such as Corona, are 5$ !!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Disgusting - beds were hard as a rock., paint was chipping off the walls & ceiling and there were holes in the wall. The air conditioner was a joke - it hardly worked at all. The supplied a coffee maker with 3 prongs but there were no outlets with 3 prongs - really ??? So no coffee. Just awful. Since we were only staying for 1 night, out of necessity, we stayed and got thru it but seriously it was really bad.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I forgot some belongings in the room (my phone charger and some clothes) I called them 8 hours after realizing I've left them behind and asked them if they had them, they told me they didn't, that room keepers didn't report any forgotten items. Immediately this was obsurd to me and told them I was going to be at the hotel in a few days and that I expect them to have my stuff by then, needless to say that when I went back they didn't have my belongings.

This is unacceptable especially since this is an international hotel, my advice: make sure you don't leave any belongings behind, otherwise you won't get them back especially if they are electronics

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The best spot for a late night arrival. Literally across the street from the airport, 100m at the most. You can see the hotel from the terminal. Friendly check in, clean, comfortable rooms and a great breakfast that is included in the price. The bar even shows flight arrivals and departures.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We often stay at this Best Western for its convenience to the airport. It is undergoing some changes so be patient if you stay here. These changes do not diminish the quality of service provided by the staff - check-in, shuttle service, assistance with luggage, restaurant. They even have a coffee and dessert bar in the lobby. We tried this one evening. Great coffee and choice of desserts.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple