All reviews across the street convenient place to stay located directly close to the airport breakfast buffet is air conditioning an airport hotel rooms are clean late flight free shuttle shuttle service stayed one night pools convenience bw luggage crosswalk
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The room was OK for one night but I have been in much better Best Western ! It seems that the hotel is taking advantage to be located in front of the airport which is indeed very handy but it still need some managerial follow up. The reception was remodeled and is quite nice. Receptionists could be more welcoming ! Rooms were not upgraded though, they remain small but they are clean. The cold water was not working well in our room so the shower was extremely hot !!! The rooms do not have fridge ! I would also recommend to put a list of the TV channels. Nice swimming pool but not that clean as some people were in the pool with their clothes !!! The restaurant is quite good. Take local beer as the exported ones, such as Corona, are 5$ !!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Carlos C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Best Western Las Mercedes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you Wanda for every recommendation, we hope to work on them for your next comeback!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Disgusting - beds were hard as a rock., paint was chipping off the walls & ceiling and there were holes in the wall. The air conditioner was a joke - it hardly worked at all. The supplied a coffee maker with 3 prongs but there were no outlets with 3 prongs - really ??? So no coffee. Just awful. Since we were only staying for 1 night, out of necessity, we stayed and got thru it but seriously it was really bad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

We regret not having met your expectations, we hope to have the opportunity to amend what happened!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I forgot some belongings in the room (my phone charger and some clothes) I called them 8 hours after realizing I've left them behind and asked them if they had them, they told me they didn't, that room keepers didn't report any forgotten items. Immediately this was obsurd to me and told them I was going to be at the hotel in a few days and that I expect them to have my stuff by then, needless to say that when I went back they didn't have my belongings.

This is unacceptable especially since this is an international hotel, my advice: make sure you don't leave any belongings behind, otherwise you won't get them back especially if they are electronics

Trip type: Travelled on business

We regret what happened, have the full confidence that your safety is something of great importance to us please contact us reservaciones@lasmercedes.com.ni.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The best spot for a late night arrival. Literally across the street from the airport, 100m at the most. You can see the hotel from the terminal. Friendly check in, clean, comfortable rooms and a great breakfast that is included in the price. The bar even shows flight arrivals and departures.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for your amazing comment, we hope you come back to enjoy your stay!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We often stay at this Best Western for its convenience to the airport. It is undergoing some changes so be patient if you stay here. These changes do not diminish the quality of service provided by the staff - check-in, shuttle service, assistance with luggage, restaurant. They even have a coffee and dessert bar in the lobby. We tried this one evening. Great coffee and choice of desserts.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We love having you stay with us, you know that the Best Western is your home when you find aways from yours!