Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
SAVE US$24
InterContinentalUS$159
Booking.comUS$159
Prestigia.comUS$179
All reviews nice hotel nice pool comfortable beds factory mall gym country
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Very nice place ,great location close to all the great restaurants and bars gave us great ideas for things and places to go to My family and I had a blast , very clean and safe this hotel is one I would recommend to all my family and friends

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Intermanagua, Gerente at InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Shannonwhite123

Thank you so much for your kind words about Real Intercontinental Metrocentro.
I am contented to hear that you appreciate the high value of our hotel. The satisfaction of our guests is our goal and we are trying to reach this by offering excellent service.
We would be delighted to serve you again son.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

My son wanted to stay at a hotel in Managua with a great pool, so I called this place and asked them if their pool was nice to swim in. I told them I was going to drive all the way there just so my eight-year-old could swim. They assured me he would love their pool. Well ... their pool is the low point of their hotel. The water is too cold to make swimming enjoyable. The pool area is windy. They play dance club music around the pool making it loud and stressful. And then the smokers ... so we switched to the Hilton Princessa which has a fine pool with warm water. The pool at Intercontinental is more a decoration for their pretend night club than an enjoyable place to swim.

I liked the staff at this hotel and found the food to be above average for Nicaragua, especially their house-made ice cream. But while in their restaurant I asked for regular water. The waiter brought me bottled. I said the hotel water was fine. He said that it was only filtered in the rooms and not the restaurant, so I had to buy bottled. I asked for a children's menu. He said the hotel did not have children's menus. In none of your three restaurants? I asked. Nope, he assured me. This was annoying. It was annoying to waste so much food, annoying that they did not have child-sized desserts, and annoying that they did not have child priced entrees.

On my way out I told the front desk they should really have children's menus. They said that they do have children's menus. I asked them if the tap water in their restaurant was good to drink, and they said of course. I told them they have a waiter that lies to guests and they ... couldn't care less. That was a little disturbing. Of course, the front desk lied about the pool to get us to come in the first place, so why would they care if the waiters were lying about other things? Maybe it's hotel policy?

Then the cab driver wanted 180 cords to take me down the block, insisting that it was hotel policy. Sure guy. Sure. I just did this exact route (in reverse) an hour ago. It was 70 cords with my taxi driver from the Hilton.

So, they did a nice refurb in terms of the building. I loved my room! Loved the tub! They still have fine food. Their breakfast waiters were absolutely lovely to my one-year-old. But they are trying to be night-clubby instead of elegant which, well, doesn't do much for me. (If you like to see female employees in tight, short skirts, this is the place!)

The lies though ... super disappointing. Is it really so hard to just be honest?

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank roslynr727
Intermanagua, Gerente at InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear roslynr727

First please let me apologize for your experience as we have always strive to meet the expectation of our visitors, be assured we will take a serious look into your comments. We will note and review with our team your comment regarding your service experience. Feedback is always welcomed and will definitely help us meet customers expectations.

Hopefully we might have an opportunity to make it up to you as you visit Managua.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Has a great location across the best shopping mall in Managua. The hotel is well designed with good , clean spacious rooms, great views of the lake from club lounge.
Nice pool and bars , always lively with people and helpful staff.
Spa needs to be improved , with a regular spa and nice rooms.
Will definitely stay here the next time I come

Room tip: Best 5 star hotel in managua
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Madhulagadapati
Intermanagua, Gerente at InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear Madhulagadapati

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience! and we are always glad to receive your comments. Our Club Lounge floor counts with exclusive suites, and a customized service, the amenities are also carefully designed to comfort even the most exigent traveler and the lounge is also a meeting place for many of our guests.
Hotel Intercontinental Metrocentro Managua always welcomes you to come back!

Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights and enjoyed the location and the helpful staff. Dinner was good and the live entertainment was tasteful and added to the beautiful ambience of the outdoor eating areas but the pool. The gym was everything you could need while away and even though the hotel is central to the main roads you couldn’t hear traffic noise inside. You did hear room noise from other rooms occasionally however. Prices in the bar and restaurant were on the higher end but everything I had was good. Hope to be back next time!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ssellers80
Intermanagua, Gerente at InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Dear Ssellers80
Thank you for sharing your opinion about Real Intercontinental Metrocentro, a centrally located hotel in Managua and just next to Metrocentro mall.
It is good to hear that you have enjoyed the ambiance of the outdoor terrace. I am contented to hear that you appreciate the high value of our hotel

Regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2019

Really enjoyed our stay here. From mall right across the street, restaurants were good, and pool area was nice. Service was top notch and every person working there was super friendly. Highly recommend. Only tip was that noise was noticeable in hallways so not as soundproof as I would like the rooms to be.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank bluejeanfood

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We are happy you have enjoyed our friendly staff and their excellent service
We'd be glad to welcome you back.