See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I recently stayed at Dulce Hogar once again in September 2017 and I'm happy to report that this hotel maintains its excellence. No doubt the key to the success of this establishment is the proprietor's (Dona Nellie) constant presence. She is not only there to manage all aspects of the operation, but also to welcome you and assist you. Best concierge service I've ever gotten (even when I compare it to 5 stars hotels which I've been lucky enough to stay in).

The room rates at Dulce Hogar are very similar to other establishments, but the quality of service and level of comfort are far superior (see my review from January 2015 for more details).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nelly C, Gerente at Hotel Dulce Hogar & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for yours comments. We will waiting you come back a this yours second house.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I found this place to be a tranquil escape right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Managua. Very clean. Good AC. Rooms surrounding a Garden. Great location. Folks were friendly and more than willing to help you get to where you needed. Great massages also. I will be back.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We chose this hotel as it is near Mercado Huembes. It was simple and clean and had A/C and English is spoken. We found it a bit more expensive than the books said - $55 for a basic room. Great Arab restaurant around the corner. Nelly drove us to the bus station in the morning - gratis.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2016

A great place to stay for a night in Managua. Good area, walked to a great restaurant. Nelly the owner is terrific and was very helpful and spoke English well! Simple and had all we needed including hot water. Clean and has wifi. She provides transportation to and from the airport for $20 or you can negotiate with the taxi drivers.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I got to be in two different rooms while I was there in my long visit to my family, and the great service was the same. Nelly and the rest of personal are great, very friendly and always offering help in everything you need.
Their services is great specially in the morning with fresh fruits and some "gallo pinto, huevos y queso."
I need to go back to Nicaragua and is very much probable that I will be there again.

Date of stay: August 2015