“not what i expected”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had heard about this little restaurant from friends so I gave it a shot. Menu is very limited my wife is a vegie and nothing to satisfy her. She had to put together a list of extras in order to eat. I ordered my burger 1/2 pound medium well but it came out very well done. It took over 20 minutes to make our food (burgers and fries). Being they only do burgers, and a couple of other things. I expected a home pressed fresh meat burger. I got a typical frozen restaurant supply piece of meat. This was disappointing. Fries were good and beer was really cold. Prices were reasonable about $20 for 3 meals before tax and tip,

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This is a hamburger joint. The service is quite good and the food is pretty good as well. Not the best burger in the world, but it is pretty good if you are in the mood for a burger.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

The menu is simple, basically around 6 different combinations of burgers you could order, which is more then enough. I went around three times with different friends, and we always enjoyed our meals.

1  Thank leoberreondo
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The burgers are very good! the staff was good and the place was clean!
I thought the beer was cold! A GOOD PLACE!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Great burgers and fantastic ribs! Very grateful that this place has kept it's doors open as it is the only true burger joint in Managua. The service is a work in progress but it has improved steadily since I started going two years ago. Today I'd say it's good as long as you can make eye contact.