“Excellent service, accommodations and value”

Hotel Internacional Managua
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Managua
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at this hotel on my first and last nights in Nicaragua. Clean, comfortable, fantastic service, tremendous value. I needed accommodations closer to the airport for the in and out dates and it was only a $15 cab ride (arranged by hotel) to/from the airport. I had planned to check out Granada and stay there on my last night but after seeing the hotel I had picked I grabbed another cab and went to Hotel Internacional. The owner Roberto is very kind and a perfect host.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Hotel Internacional Managua

Reviewed 19 January 2012

My wife and I attended a wedding and stayed at the hotel for 5 days/4 nights. The hotel is in a safe location in Managua, and there was security present in the evenings. The rooms were immaculate, and had free wi-fi and 70+ channels of cable. No pool. Complementary breakfast, traditional nicaraguan, was tasty. I would recommend this to other family or friends.

Brian H, Chicago, IL

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This was one of the best experiences I have had at any hotel and I've traveled to about 35 countries! The owner Roberto is so kind and helpful with ANYTHING you might need. Our ride to San Juan del Sur didn't show up so Roberto made the 2 hour drive and took us himself! He also stopped at a beautiful lagoon so we could take pictures and stopped at a delicious resturant so we could eat lunch. We really enjoyed our time with him and he was willing to do whatever it took to make sure we were happy and enjoying ourselves.

As for the hotel itself, the room was very nice, clean, and had cable tv as well as a/c. The accomidations are def up to western standards w/ a large bathroom, hot showers and comfortable beds. Managua is not the nicest city and there really isn't anything to do but if you need a room, I highly recommend Hotel Internacional. Roberto also showed us a restaurant about a block away called Asados that is really good! We had dinner here our first night and stayed for 3 or 4 hours eating, drinking, watching a live band and just hanging out with the locals.

Overall, this is def the BEST hotel you will find in Managua. Besides having great accomadations, Roberto will make sure you are taken care of!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The location is great! Restaurants near and easy to access other parts of the city. We stayed on the first floor, and I don't recommend that. We could hear every noise made. The dining area was right across our room, so we could hear every time someone pulled a chair or unfolded their napkins.

The staff was nice. The only thing I was not happy with was the noise level.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I recently returned from a visit to Managua and we stayed at the Hotel Internacional Managua.
It was a pleasant experience, the rooms were clean, the AC worked perfectly, TV had great reception and the decor and comfort of the room and the hotel itself made you feel at home.
The personnel was extremely professional and helpful, from the receptionist, the cook and the security person, all friendly and welcoming.
I will highly recommend this hotel if you're planning a trip to Managua, Nicaragua.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family