US$137
US$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Airport X Managua Hotel(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$48
Airport Inn(Managua)
US$35
US$70
Priceline
All reviewsplace to staybeautiful patiosmall poolnice roomrental carlast nighttaxiairportcountryoasisnicaflight
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

First off.. Stop reading now. Move along to another hotel... Ok I'm saying this because I wish this place to stay the hidden gem that it is.

Young, Jimmy and all the staff are amazing and will do all they can to accommodate you any way they can. Be it sitting with you and sharing stories to purchasing you specific items you may need.

The hotel itself is outstanding, imagine a old colonial hacienda with lush gardens and you may just scratch the surface. The rooms, decor and amenities in them are fabulous for the price. This is the best place in Nicaragua we have stayed so far by a long stretch.

So much so, we came for one night and stayed six at which point we reluctantly needed to go. The bed was so comfy we never wanted to leave.

And the pool is out of this world, perfectly shaded in places but also a suntrap in others.
Young and Jimmy have created a tranquil paradise so close to the city you forget that is in the city.

We'll definitely be back the next time we come through.

Thanks Phil and Zara

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Ylau505, Propietario at Managua Hills Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Wow! Thank you very, very much. Your opinion, kind and generous make me, on the one hand, a bit nervous for the potential expectations, it will create but on the other, extremely happy because you enjoyed your stay. At the end of the day, we want Managua Hills to be the place where good people meet, share their stories, and have a good time with us.
Young

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The people at Managua Hills are wonderful, they will do anything to make their guests happy.
The prices are very good for what you get.
Nice rooms and a fantastic garden in the best location in Managua makes this the best option.
The Colinas area is the only one full of threes and shade in Managua

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I'm in Nica for work often, whenever I'm in MGA this is where I stay, owner and staff are great and accommodating. Safe area, secure parking, wifi, a/c, hot water, pool, breakfast, drinks. If you're Spanish is not great, they'll help out with ordering food, directions, drivers, phone calls, etc.

Room Tip: Upstairs private rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I just returned from a six day stay at Managua Hills B&B and couldn't have chosen a more welcoming and beautiful location! The atmosphere is relaxing, beautiful and the staff is amazing. Check out the pictures on their website....yes! it really is that amazing! Each day I threw open the door to see the flowers, hear the birds and soak up the beauty all around me. I would highly recommend Managua Hills B&B for anyone traveling in the capital city.
It is hard to say what was my favorite part of the stay at MH but I'll try...delicious coffee, made to order breakfasts, awesome internet service, calm, quiet and serene surroundings. A place to really get away.....

Room Tip: the second floor is the best in my opinion, nothing compares to opening your windows and door to look out and down at all that beauty!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I first discovered Managua Hills, through Trip Advisor, almost 5 years ago. I was a solo female, without a word of Spanish, coming to work in Managua indefinitely. When I first came to Managua to visit for a weekend, I found this hotel to be a clean, safe, comfortable retreat where I could either have my privacy or meet other travelers on the garden terrace.

Upon moving to Nicaragua, I made this wonderful family-run B and B my home for at least a month. During this time, Young and his team went above and beyond to make sure that my transition to life in this new city was as smooth as possible. I can't recommend this place enough to anyone who is looking for a place to stay, either short or long-term, where they can really start to feel at home.

There is a wide array or restaurants and shopping nearby, and the neighborhood of Las Colinas is perhaps the quaintest, most manageable in Managua.

I return to Nicaragua each year, and this hotel keeps me coming back. It is great for groups, families, couples, or solo travelers. I have sent many friends here, and everyone has been as impressed as I am each time I visit.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo