All reviews hot water las colinas two queen beds beautiful patio small pool nice room felt very safe short stay rental car last night taxi airport country neighborhood oasis nica privacy
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

First off.. Stop reading now. Move along to another hotel... Ok I'm saying this because I wish this place to stay the hidden gem that it is.

Young, Jimmy and all the staff are amazing and will do all they can to accommodate you any way they can. Be it sitting with you and sharing stories to purchasing you specific items you may need.

The hotel itself is outstanding, imagine a old colonial hacienda with lush gardens and you may just scratch the surface. The rooms, decor and amenities in them are fabulous for the price. This is the best place in Nicaragua we have stayed so far by a long stretch.

So much so, we came for one night and stayed six at which point we reluctantly needed to go. The bed was so comfy we never wanted to leave.

And the pool is out of this world, perfectly shaded in places but also a suntrap in others.
Young and Jimmy have created a tranquil paradise so close to the city you forget that is in the city.

We'll definitely be back the next time we come through.

Thanks Phil and Zara

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ylau505, Propietario at Managua Hills Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Wow! Thank you very, very much. Your opinion, kind and generous make me, on the one hand, a bit nervous for the potential expectations, it will create but on the other, extremely happy because you enjoyed your stay. At the end of the day, we want Managua Hills to be the place where good people meet, share their stories, and have a good time with us.
Young

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The people at Managua Hills are wonderful, they will do anything to make their guests happy.
The prices are very good for what you get.
Nice rooms and a fantastic garden in the best location in Managua makes this the best option.
The Colinas area is the only one full of threes and shade in Managua

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I'm in Nica for work often, whenever I'm in MGA this is where I stay, owner and staff are great and accommodating. Safe area, secure parking, wifi, a/c, hot water, pool, breakfast, drinks. If you're Spanish is not great, they'll help out with ordering food, directions, drivers, phone calls, etc.

Room tip: Upstairs private rooms
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I just returned from a six day stay at Managua Hills B&B and couldn't have chosen a more welcoming and beautiful location! The atmosphere is relaxing, beautiful and the staff is amazing. Check out the pictures on their website....yes! it really is that amazing! Each day I threw open the door to see the flowers, hear the birds and soak up the beauty all around me. I would highly recommend Managua Hills B&B for anyone traveling in the capital city.
It is hard to say what was my favorite part of the stay at MH but I'll try...delicious coffee, made to order breakfasts, awesome internet service, calm, quiet and serene surroundings. A place to really get away.....

Room tip: the second floor is the best in my opinion, nothing compares to opening your windows and door to look out and down at all that beauty!
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This place has the most beautiful grounds. Lovely gardens and flowers - it's gorgeous. The pool is great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating - I met the owner and he is incredibly nice and it is evident that he takes great pride in his property. Everything is closely looked after and they pay great attention to detail. The people there are so friendly - you can sit outside and chat for hours but also have the luxury of peace and quiet if you need some r&r. I would highly recommend to anyone. The price is very reasonable and the hotel has everything you want when visiting Managua. You won't find a spot with a warmer welcome.

Date of stay: October 2016