“Amazing Sushi”
Review of Zhu Asian Kitchen

Zhu Asian Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 377 Restaurants in Managua
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Great fusion sushi in Managua - I have gone three times for sushi there, and it has always been great. A bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Enjoy

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank CachoAmador
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

The chicken Tikka masala was no where close to how it should taste... I think even if you Google for the recipe online you should be able to get some where close to Indian taste... But unfortunately what I got to eat here was chicken tossed in tomato puree and no ounce of Indian spices in it. Very disappointed with what I got to eat as chicken Tikka masala...
Suggestion: probably change the name of the dish to some other Asian name and definitely not Indian..
I also got to taste the dal makhani and chef please get it right Dal makhani is not red beans paste... Please do not ruin Indian food name by making such dishes.
@chef: Google for recipes of these Indian dishes please learn to get the right ingredients... Indian food is a lot of richer in taste and bland is just not Indian. Terribly disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

I honestly had high hopes for this place the pictures of the dishes on instagram told me I had to try this place. So far from what I expected price for the quality and quantity was absurd. Too disappointed to even really start in on how this place was shockingly nothing what I expected. The drinks were tasty but not worth the price plus they were not even alcoholic drinks. Really wanted to have a great meal for my husbands birthday. Stick to what you know I guess. Too many restaurants in Managua to settle for this...

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Came in with family, service takes forever, plus they mixed up my order and took even more time to get it, by the time I got it I was done with it. Too bad

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 15 October 2018

They have a wide variety and asian dishes and rolls with a peruvian touch. My favorite was the rocoto roll, it has spicy tuna and a creamy rocoto sauce, also the pork buns (char siu bao). The rice dishes were super tasty,, yakimeshi was my favorite. Curries were good but a bit watery, I prefer a creamier curry. Overall everything was great, price is high compared to other places in Managua but the dishes are big.

Date of visit: October 2018