“Many years of service and success”
Review of Osteria Pantagruel

Osteria Pantagruel
Ranked #44 of 2,563 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$1 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: An authentic Italian osteria with traditional fare, home-made pasta and an extensive list of Italian wines
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Very good Italian food, attentive service, perfect wine selection, very cosy terrace overlooking the Golden Gates. I wish I have the possibility to come here more often.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I came here on the recommendation of a local work colleague and was lucky to get a seat in the evening. There is a good atmosphere in this restaurant and the service was very good and the food was excellent. I look forward to returning here.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Pantagruel is an amazing place where I've enjoyed the genuine taste of Italian cuisine (which is unusual outside Italy). The wine menu is 6-page long, but the sommelier will help you find what you want. It's definetly a must-go!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Having only visited twice, I've had the black truffle risotto and the ravioli. Both delicious and recommended. The prosecco is also always a nice way to get the meal started. Bread and olive oil came to the table immediately after placing our order, and it was tasty and fresh. Good service as well.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Great place to eat or as I did just drink coffee - excellent location with great views and cover if the weather wasn't as brilliant as I found during my visit.