- Location - 2 min. walk from Poshtova Ploshcha station and Kiev Funicular lower station.
- Friendly staff
- Good Value
- Clean and tidy
- No Elevator.
- Breakfast - poor variety and only ONE(!) cup of coffee allocation !!! (this policy is a huge drawback and needs to be changed ASAP)
- Our room on the 3rd floor was a kind of an attic without real windows (although it was upgraded to Executive Club King Size! The bed was awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Kyiv’s historic riverside Podil district, Hotel Number 21 is just a few steps away from the city’s novel funicular cable car service and close to many of the Ukrainian capital’s most famous landmarks. This compact and stylish venue is the latest brand on the DBI Hotels and Resorts portfolio. The 18-room hotel offers numerous stylish individual design touches and is an exceptionally good value base for both shopping and sightseeing, with virtually all the most popular destinations of central Kyiv within walking distance. The hotel is located within a stone’s throw of the recently renovated Kyiv River Port area. The immediate vicinity of the hotel boasts a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Meanwhile, Poshtova Ploscha Metro Station is a two-minute walk from the hotel, providing guests with great connections to the entire city. The Podil district is an ideal choice for travelers interested in history, art, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Impressa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impressa Hotel Kiev