Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$395.41
from US$638.10
from US$117.20
2,553 results
All reviews day tour exclusion zone private tour power plant chernobyl tour great trip guide alex amazing experience awesome guide tour company radiation levels ghost town small group bucket list thank you very much radar disaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My partner and I enjoyed an amazing day at Chernobyl with CHERNOBYLwel.come tour. They give you a lot of details and they show you everything, our guide Caroline, was incredible and she taught us a lot of things.
I recommend everybody to take this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jurko Z, Public Relations Manager at CHERNOBYLwel.come, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Sarah,

Many Thanks for taking the time to share your experience online and for giving us a perfect raking. We are happy that you enjoyed your tour out 100% with our guide Caroline, because that's exactly what we strive for: To exceed our customer's expectation and show you as much as possible form the exclusion zone.

We look forward to wel.coming YOU here in the future.

Greetings,

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I've always dreamed of going inside the Chernobyl Power Plant, and I was able to do just that on this tour. I've visited the exclusion zone twice now, and I don't think any other tour group offers an experience like this one.

CHERNOBYLwel.come offers many different tours --- This review is for the 2-day Power Plant and Pripyat tour

On this two-day tour, our guide Tanya was amazing, and she made sure to make our visit extra special. We visited during the busy season, but you wouldn't have known it because she guided our group away from all the others. So we definitely got the Pripyat ghost town feeling on this tour. She also carried a picture book with her, so we could see what the buildings looked like in their hayday.

Of course the main attraction of this particular tour is that you actually get to go INSIDE the plant. We suited up and walked down the famous golden corridor to the Reactor 2 control room, and got to go as far as halfway between Reactors 2 and 3.

One of the pleasant surprises was where we got to sleep that night. Commuting with the power plant workers by train was another special experience that I didn't realize I would enjoy so much. The hotel we slept in was very nice.

I want to point out again how great our guide Tanya was. She was always happy, high energy, flexible and full of information. She even arranged for something special for my brother's wife when we returned. She really made our tour special.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank SaltedCaramel456
Jurko Z, Public Relations Manager at CHERNOBYLwel.come, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for warm review of your 2-day Power Plant and Pripyat tour with our guide Tanya and for giving us a perfect rating. I am very pleased to hear that you fully enjoy all the attractions and activities we offer and that Tanya (as always) made your trip memorable and full of great experience.
Our whole team works hard to provide a unique experience and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Thank You for being with us here and hope to see YOU around again in the future.

Take Care & Stay tuned!

Cheers

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The 2-day tour I took with Chernobylwel.com was simply amazing. An experience I will never forget. Would highly recommend taking the 2day tour as there is so much to see and experience in the exclusion zone!!! Our guide was fantastic and was very passionate and knowledgable about the exclusion zone and the events that surrounded it. Simply amazing!!

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Aral F

Dear Aral,

Big thanks for your warm feedback and high raking. I am very pleased to hear that your 2 day tour with us was unforgettable and full of great experience. All our guides aim to provide a truly unique experience and show you as much as possible from Exclusion zone, as well as spread deeper facts about Chernobyl history.

Happy to see your here again in the future. Take Care & Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

What an amazing experience this tour was. I went on a 1 day private tour with 2 friends and it was a thoroughly unforgettable experience. Our tour guide, Sergi, was really friendly and knew so much about the zone, answering all of the questions we asked him in lots of detail.

Lunch was provided on the tour and was very pleasant. Certainly enough food to keep us going during the long and very hot day.

A highly recommended trip that will give you lots of great memories and tonnes of fantastic photo opportunities.

Overall, the best day out I could have hoped for made all the better by Sergi, the guide.

Thanks alot, hope to come back one day!

Callum

Dear Traveler,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience online and for giving us a perfect raking. We are glad that you enjoyed your 1 day private tour with CHERNOBYLwel.come, because that is exactly what we want for you and our visitors – to provide you a unique and memorable experience.

We look forward to wel.coming YOU back in the future e.i. for 2 day trip.

Take Care & Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was booked on a 2-days tour to Pripyat. It was simply amazing. It exceeded my expectations. Small group (7 folks), and our guide Lina was really very good. Thumbs up for her. She managed to show us the most interesting places, coping even with bad weather on day 2. I would have liked to see more places (like the stadium or the train station), that's why if I could go back, I would probably opt for a 3-days tour instead, or even a private tour. But overall an excellent experience, even from the organisational/administrative point of view (thanks to Adam and Maja).
If I may, a couple of points to improve though. 1/ the bus driver was not driving properly. I understand the difficult conditions in Ukraine but there is no need to drive aggressively and risk lives if at the end of the day you only save 1 minute. Or to speak on the mobile while driving. 2/ I booked a private "best of Kiev" tour after the Pripyat trip. The guide was acceptable but she spent half of the time talking bad about Putin and the Russians. I was there to see the city and not to be lectured about politics. Also, she did not show me what she was supposed to show (like the Arsenalna metro station for instance).