Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$395.63
from US$638.45
from US$117.27
2,553 results
All reviews day tour exclusion zone private tour power plant chernobyl tour great trip guide alex amazing experience awesome guide tour company radiation levels ghost town small group bucket list thank you very much radar disaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The 2-day tour I took with Chernobylwel.com was simply amazing. An experience I will never forget. Would highly recommend taking the 2day tour as there is so much to see and experience in the exclusion zone!!! Our guide was fantastic and was very passionate and knowledgable about the exclusion zone and the events that surrounded it. Simply amazing!!

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Aral F
Jurko Z, Public Relations Manager at CHERNOBYLwel.come, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Aral,

Big thanks for your warm feedback and high raking. I am very pleased to hear that your 2 day tour with us was unforgettable and full of great experience. All our guides aim to provide a truly unique experience and show you as much as possible from Exclusion zone, as well as spread deeper facts about Chernobyl history.

Happy to see your here again in the future. Take Care & Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

What an amazing experience this tour was. I went on a 1 day private tour with 2 friends and it was a thoroughly unforgettable experience. Our tour guide, Sergi, was really friendly and knew so much about the zone, answering all of the questions we asked him in lots of detail.

Lunch was provided on the tour and was very pleasant. Certainly enough food to keep us going during the long and very hot day.

A highly recommended trip that will give you lots of great memories and tonnes of fantastic photo opportunities.

Overall, the best day out I could have hoped for made all the better by Sergi, the guide.

Thanks alot, hope to come back one day!

Callum

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jurko Z, Public Relations Manager at CHERNOBYLwel.come, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience online and for giving us a perfect raking. We are glad that you enjoyed your 1 day private tour with CHERNOBYLwel.come, because that is exactly what we want for you and our visitors – to provide you a unique and memorable experience.

We look forward to wel.coming YOU back in the future e.i. for 2 day trip.

Take Care & Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was booked on a 2-days tour to Pripyat. It was simply amazing. It exceeded my expectations. Small group (7 folks), and our guide Lina was really very good. Thumbs up for her. She managed to show us the most interesting places, coping even with bad weather on day 2. I would have liked to see more places (like the stadium or the train station), that's why if I could go back, I would probably opt for a 3-days tour instead, or even a private tour. But overall an excellent experience, even from the organisational/administrative point of view (thanks to Adam and Maja).
If I may, a couple of points to improve though. 1/ the bus driver was not driving properly. I understand the difficult conditions in Ukraine but there is no need to drive aggressively and risk lives if at the end of the day you only save 1 minute. Or to speak on the mobile while driving. 2/ I booked a private "best of Kiev" tour after the Pripyat trip. The guide was acceptable but she spent half of the time talking bad about Putin and the Russians. I was there to see the city and not to be lectured about politics. Also, she did not show me what she was supposed to show (like the Arsenalna metro station for instance).

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went on the 2 day Tour with a trip to the power plant. It was incredible and well worth the money spent. The level of knowledge was incredible and being able to see 'behind the scenes" of the Chernobyl power plant was well worth the extra money compared to the 1 or 2 day tours, especially for anyone particularly interested in nuclear power/physics/related geekery.
From start to finish the company were professional and prompt in their replies via email and happy to answer any questions we had.
Our tour guide, Alex, was informative and engaging and made the whole experience a delight. He and the driver were excellent at ensuring our comfort whilst making sure we had an excellent time and saw all that we wanted to see.
The train ride to Slavuvytch was an experience in itself and the hotel we stayed at there was excellent.

Thankyou for making my 30th birthday trip such a marvellous experience!

Dear Traveler,

Big thanks for sharing your travel experience you had with CHERNOBYLwel.come and for giving us a perfect rating! We are delighted to hear that you fully enjoyed your tour with our guide Alex, who always strives to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet their requirements, as well as spread deeper facts about the Exclusion zone. Happy to hear that we made your B-day memorable and full of great experience.

Hope to see you again in the future. Take care!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I initially thought that this was a scam with everything done by email and money when you're picked up at the station.

How freaking wrong was I!!!!

They are an amazing company, picked us up at the station and took us straight to Chernobyl and a packed two days of guided tours.

The places we went to were heart rendering and our tour guide knew everything about the area and answered any questions we had.

Having the pictures to show us the before really helped our imagination to understand what happened.

If you have problems walking, this is not for you. We clocked up over thirty km of walking, which I loved.

The hotel we stayed in is very basic, but you don't have a choice if you want to do the overnight. Just live with it, it's an experience. Dinner and breakfast is choice of one thing or not eating.

The Duga radar will just blow your mind.

I have already recommended this to many of my friends.

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience online and for giving us a perfect raking. We are glad that you enjoyed your 2 day tour with CHERNOBYLwel.come, because that is exactly what we want for you and our visitors – to provide you a unique and thought-provoking experience as well as spread some deeper facts about Chernobyl history.

Happy to wel.come you here again. Take care!

Greetings from Ukraine.