“The restaurant leaves a pleasant aftertaste from visiting”
Review of Kozatska Gramota - CLOSED

Kozatska Gramota
Cuisines: European, Russian, Ukrainian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Description: The restaurant of ethno style with traditional ukrainian cuisine
Reviewed 10 February 2016

The restaurant leaves a pleasant aftertaste from visiting. Interesting interior in the Ukrainian style. There you can taste Ukrainian and European cuisine. The ratio price-quality is delight. Friendly service like in a Ukrainian hut.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Negative: it took the waiter awfully long to bring us the beers, not to mention how long it took him to bring the food. None of the staff members spoke English. The portions were small, "vareniki" (the dumplings) looked like they were stored in the fridge for months.
Positive: rest of the food was really good, everyone was very polite, the restaurant is extremely cute, made in typical Ukrainian style. A friendly lady at the entrance offered some shots when we came and when we were leaving. I'll go back there.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Situated in the centre Pushkinskaya the restaurant looks already from outside like a comfortable village house.Inside the welcome is hearty.Stuff wear traditional clothes.You have live national music and ukrainian village food.The menue is big and all what I taste is delicious. Also the choice of drinks is wide.The stuff gives you nice recomendations.
If you want to find real ukrainian hearty hospitality go to this restaurant you will be satisfied.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

This was one of my most favorite place to eat in Kiev. I can only recommend this place for good food, service and prices.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

As a Ukrainian national this is my favorite Ukrainian restaurant in Kyiv.
It is simple - every dish is delicious, perfectly cooked with very fresh ingredients.
Its is good for couple and family and a big crowd ))
I have been there half a dozen times with my husband and also choose this restaurant to celebrate my birthday !
Great service, the sweetest staff.

1  Thank Ira I