All reviews breakfast is served nice hotel served directly st sophia breakfast in bed golden gate free wifi rooms are quiet five nights location is great no elevator hotel is located spoke good english short walk central kiev an upgrade the air conditioning
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel located pretty close to center. My The staff is nice, and the breakfast is good(served to room).
The room bath is clean and looks good, but the room itself not so impress.
The curtain seems to be old, not clean.
The walls are not cleaned/brushed for long time...
But the most disappointing thing is the matrass of the bad. Its too soft, too old and not comfort, that's why i won't come back to this hotel.
P.s : there is no safe box in the room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rpinchevsky
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed at the Bontiak Hotel twice during my two separate visits to Ukraine. I really enjoyed my stay during my first trip, therefor when it came time for my second visit, I booked my room in this hotel once again. Hotel has a very convenient location. It’s located near Metro station (Golder Gate) and near Square of Independents. Rooms are very clean and have modern look to it. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. Free Breakfast was very delicious.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were not impressed with the facade, but as soon as you enter thqt thought is gone. It is a reqlly sweet little hotel with very helpful staff. They try really hard to help you in every way. The hotel is located in a very central location. You can walk to saint sophia cathedral, golden gate and maidan in under 10 minutes.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very good location. Poor service. Girl at reception was not very herlpful for more info for the city to eat something. No real lobby. No other facilities next to the room. Rooms are nice. Just only one bed. Bathroom is nice.

Breaskfast is served in the room. Just one choice for breakfast instead of more. Then you have to pay more.
Weird situation. We'll see tomorrow what outs going to be like.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2018

A cozy hotel, with very friendly and helpful staff. The location is great and it's easy to get around; the rooms are quiet, comfortable, and have all necessary things. The breakfast isn't big but is tasty. I had a very enjoyable experience and would be happy to return!

Date of stay: July 2018