“Closed”

Add it.
Viola's Bierstube
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Reviewed 3 May 2015

Stopped by today. Viola's was locked and the door's handle had been removed. It looks as though it has been closed for a while, but there was no notice. It's a shame to see it go.c

Reviewed 22 October 2014

....while waiting for your order to be delivered.
My colleague and I went there to have a beer and some food.
After having waited for over 50 minutes to get our order deliver (a very simple dish) we decided to leave and never come back.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We last visited three years ago but Violas remains just as good. Great food, very reasonably priced and very tasty. Mixed grill was superb and German sausages just as good. Big portions so be warned you might not need a starter.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

The establishment has two pubs; one on the ground level and one in the basement. You have to take a door located in the allyway to get to the basement. The basement bar is my kind of place! There were lots of young people there the night I went in so that was a good sign. The beer was reasonably priced as well as the food. I really liked the atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I was there many times in 2009 / 2010 and tried almost all menu. Everything was perfect. After many experiments my favourites were Solyanka soup, pepper steak, ceasar salad - hardly to try at once ;).
It's not very visible from the street, so... If you stay in front of the statue of Lenin, face to it. Then look to the left for small narrow Viola's "bar" and find the way to the basement... Enjoy ...