“An elegant casual lunch...transported to Italy in Kyiv”
Review of Al Faro

Al Faro
Ranked #60 of 2,141 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016

There is much to write so many things here the plate of Anti Pasto probably should of been a sharing platter as the portion was enormous, so delicious too.
It may be a personal thing but avoid rich cream sauces with pasta as they are too rich and hard to digest. However my partner ordered a Focaccia different from what I know in England but here the pizza dough was incredibly good, so I know the Pizzas must be very good too.
I may have ordered the wrong thing but being a foreigner in Kyiv I was still transported to timeless Italy... I would highly recommend this place especially for special dates as the table was roomy enough for much needed privacy.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Been there every time i visited Kiev. Very satisfied with the quality of food and excellent service. Highly recommend,

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I visited Al faro Restaurant for lunch with my wife. The overall experience and food was amazing. Manager Dima greeted us on entrance and assigned Olga as our hostess which served us with her beautiful smile. I would definitely recommend Al Faro for any occasion while on a trip in Kiev.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is a very nice italian Restaurant. The atmospere is beautiful and everything is studied in Detail. Very italian style, you will miss just the sea... :-) Very good italian cuisine and dishes. High Quality Food and each course has ist own specialty. Just go through all courses... friendly and careful service. Buon appetito?

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Waitress very friendly, food tasty and such a cozy restaurant! Kids had a great time too, difficult to get up and go home