“Awesome pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Had a pizza and antipasti and have to say this is the only good Italian restaurant that I have found in Kiev. Also its suuper cheap!! No tons of oil on the pizza; real Parmigiano. I think I payed 90 local money for the pizza which makes this the best pizza I have ever tasted for under 5 euro.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed oblipiha tea and it has some power points and WiFi to work here remotely. I did not feel the salmon was fresh that I ordered - tartar and I wasn't too impressed with my sour cream and cucumber soup. I'd come here for tea and to work again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

This place was definitely one of my favorites in Kiev. The food was outstanding, the service just as much, and the price can't be beat. Will definitely return the next time I'm in Kiev.

1  Thank Leonard W
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Good value, good food, friendly, always a pleasure They have a nice selection of dishes and menu in English, most staff will speak English

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I ended up eating her twice, once for dinner and for lunch. Both times my meal was excellent. The menu is in English and there are servers who work there that do understand English as well.

1  Thank Dave P