All reviews quiet location great hotel mini bar comfortable bed reception area taxi city cathedral uah
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The CITY Park Hotel, is definetely a nice hotel, very clean and neat. The staff is very very helpfull, they aall speak english and they are trying threi best to make you feel comfortable. The "restaurant" is not consistent with the rest of the facilities. Its way too small and definetely NOT what someone who pays approximatelly 90 €/ night (special/rediused price) would expect. The breakfast that they "offer", is also NOT satisfiend at all, for this price and for a place like this. Someone can CERTAINLY find something way better in Kiev in this price. You can have this services in almost half price in other hotels in Kiev. I ςould expect this services if I had to pay maximumm 60 €.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SakisKal
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I stayed at the City Park Hotel for 6 nights during a business trip to Kiev.

Good:
- Clean room and bathroom
- Comfortable bed
- Wifi worked and was free
- Quiet room because hotel sits back off main street
-Staff willing to help and resolve issues
- Arranged for a taxi every day for me and billed my room
- Waited breakfast for me one day because I woke up late
- Room was dark at night

Other
- The faucet in my room wouldn't shut off and I went down and told them. The plumber came and said I didn't know how to turn it off...well, when I went to use it again, it wouldn't stop dripping and I told them that by the morning, the bathroom will be flooded. I was right...water all over the floor. Plumber came back and fixed it. Could have fixed it right the first time!
- Breakfast starts at 8 which could be problematic if you have to leave early
- A fair amount of variety for breakfast but not a lot of any one thing. Someone who was hungry could have eaten most of it in one serving. Kind of funny, that the whole time I was there, I only saw two ladies for breakfast.
- Laundry came back the next day instead of the same day, even though I dropped it off at 8 am
- The hair dryer in my room was set a bit far from the mirror so drying my hair was tricky. Also, the plug for the dryer is next to it under a cover - looks like a light switch but you have to open it up for the plug.
- I didn't eat in the restaurant for any meals besides breakfast so I don't know about the food. The menu was written in Ukrainian on a black board and it didn't seem like a lot of things.

I thought is was an ok hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank IntlTrainer
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The City Park Hotel is a well located hotel at walking distance of the most important tourist attractions in Kiev. The rooms are small but comfortable, the bathrooms new and clean. Staff at the reception is friendly, you will be requested to pay the room in advanced - strange; the breakfast is served quite late as of 7:30 but the receptionist was so helpful to arrange an earlier breakfast for us.
The abandoned building at the back of the hotel is weird.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 00lia00
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I had reservation with early chek in and it was provided not clean room. Administration said sorry and that I have to wait till it is cleaned. I was waiting for 2 hours in a hall. Another room they didn't alow to use due to its other class. No comments

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I stayed at this hotel in November through work.
The hotel is well placed in terms of amenities and being able to see the whole of Kiev.
The rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped.
All staff were friendly, probably a bit over friendly towards my husband, on complaint about this back in the UK it was brushed aside by customer services, and even suggested we had never stayed at this hotel!!
This was the only let down of the hotel, quite disappointing really.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business