All reviewscoffee machinesmall hoteltaxiairportcityukraine
Reviewed 10 July 2016

This hotel is wonderful first of all because of the staff and owners. They do care about guests and try to find the best solution for them. The couple from Canada who stayed at the same floor with us came to find relatives on western Ukraine. So girls at reception managed to find their relatives in social media and to connect them. Owners organised a trip to Rivner and Canadians met their relatives in few days after arrival instead of weeks they planned to spend for research. I find this absolutely fantastic. We enjoyed our time in Oselya very much. We spent 4 days and thanks to recommendations of owners managed to see many places in the city. Oselya has beautiful garden. We had our meal there and spent cool evenings. Food is homemade fresh and really good. Located near downtown. Trip by taxi took us 10 min and costed 2,5 EUR. Receptionists called us a taxi each time we called them and we didn't have to bargain with drivers about the price.
Our room was very beautiful and decorated with tastes. Fresh flowers in the room and season fruits. Clean, cozy, charming I cant find enough words to describe how much we loved the hotel. If we come again this is our home in Kiev.

Room Tip: the name of our room was "Clouds of Magellan" with street view I wish to have garden view room/
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dann745
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Dann

Thank you very much for your positive review about your recent stay at Oselya Hotel. We are pleased to read that our service was enjoyed by you and it was truly our pleasure to have as our new guest at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Oksana&Alexander, Oselya hotel owners

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I stayed here again for two nights in May 2016. It still is a quiet and charming place. The garden behind the hotel is a good place to relax and catch some sun like I did.

This hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the train station, very close to the domestic Zuhalny airport and a long way from Borispol.

I'd recommend this strongly to couples.

My only complaint was that the internet was slow. Ukraine overall has much better internet connections than the USA so there really is no excuse for slow internet in Kiev.

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side of the building are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank kadfad
Oksana_Bogorodova, Owner at Oselya Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Brent, thank you very much for your review. We already improoved the Internet speed. We are looking for you to test it ) Regards, Oksana

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The hotel is close to a metro station, but feels like you are in the country. Wonderful garden for breakfast or relaxing; beautifully decorated rooms; clean & new. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful - they went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable - including a ride to the metro station. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 242,434,088

Dear Laura,

Thank you for choosing us when visiting Kyiv and for taking the time to share with us your stay experience. I would like to express our huge thanks for such a wonderful review. It is always a great pleasure to receive compliments. We are delighted to have one more satisfied guest on board and guest who became a friend. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel while your next visit to Kyiv. Regards, Oksana

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Best hotel I have ever stayed at! The entire staff and owners were professional, kind, helpful and friendly. 10 minute taxi ride from central Kiev and a pleasure to stay at. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Kiev. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the breakfasts are amazing! What you see in the photos is exactly the way there are, thank you for a wonderful stay, Hotel Oselya!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 516matt

Dear Matt, thank you for your kind words here. We thoroughly appreciate your wonderful compliments regarding your stay. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Oksana Bogorodova

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at Oselya in Kiev. It is a very well maintained hotel. My room was very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the breakfast every morning of my stay. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Edcellphone

Thank you for your valued feedback! We are very happy, that enjoyed your stay at Oselya Hotel. We are already looking forward to your next visit. Kind regards, Oksana Bogorodova, the owner of Oselya Hotel.