All reviewsgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbed was very comfortablemodern designrooftop barclean roomsfree wifimini barmilostaxiluxurycityreceptionisttram
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

It was very pleasant stay in this hotel. It has excellent roof top bar with great view. The breakfast was very good and the receptionist was more than polite and professional, so I would recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Goran P
HeritageBelgrade, General Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Goran P,

Greetings from hotel Heritage Belgrade and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your recent stay at our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at our property and that our staff made you feel welcome and at home. Please be assured that I will happily share your feedback with my entire team.

We would be very delighted to have you with us again soon!

Kind regards,
Stevan Barović

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I went there with my husband and my kids. stayed there four days. its comfy, quiet, modern. the staff are very friendly. breakfast was not variety. parking is so good and easy. i think i'll stay there again when i'll back to belgrade.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear _C5937EJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience about your stay.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our accommodation, breakfast, parking and our staff.

We hope we will have a privilege to host you again soon!

Best wishes,
Stevan Barović

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my daughter spent two nights at this hotel and we both liked it very much. Kind, serviceminded staff and excellent food. The restaurant at the top with the skybar was amazing.
Special thanks to the waiter Mirko Stankovic who is very good at his job.
Greetings from Sweden

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Saw other reviews and the pictures and tried to book the last room available on a big event weekend. I got an immediate response, which was "we're sorry but this room is no longer available" and obviously no confirmation email. Had similar experience with other hotels and finally got a confirmation in a nearby city.

However, SIX HOURS LATER, at 8:14pm, the hotel sent me a confirmation email for the reservation they had earlier rejected. Non-cancelable, non-refundable. When contacted, they refused to reverse the charge so had to turn it over to fraud protection with my credit card company.

Looks like a great place, but their booking system and business ethics will steer me away from this property on my further trips to Belgrade.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here during my Belgrade Trip. Great hotel such a wonderful hospitality.I loved the bar at the rooftop. Breakfast was good. And special mention to all the 3 ladies in the reception very friendly and helpful.All the other restaurant and housekeeping staffs were amazing as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Joshy,
We are very happy that you have enjoyed our new Rooftop gastro bar. It will be open every day, having special music program every Thursday, Friday and Sunday, starting from DJ coctail nights to live music evenings. Hope to see you again.