All reviewsgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbed was very comfortablerooftop barmodern designclean roomsfree wifimini barmilostaxiluxurycityreceptionisttram
Reviewed 19 July 2016

A really warm welcome from Reception staff, efficient and prompt check in . Rooms were of the highest standard , well laid out , clean and plenty of space .
Bathroom again was superb a great shower and a good size of cubical too. The rooms were soundproofed, we heard no noise , ie doors closing people walking to and from rooms . The public areas were done out beautifully . Food was of good quality and cooked to perfection . Most importantly the staff were fantastic at all times Well mannered , polite , cheerful ,efficient ,very helpful. In other words nothing was too much trouble . I can't praise them high enough and this was in all areas of Hotel

Room Tip: I think they were all of the same standard
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sylviaseth
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Sylvia,
thank you for this amazing feedback.
It was our pleasure, having you as a guest.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Everything from the food ,room ,stuff,location was excellent. I will come back in Heritage for sure! I will deffinetly recommend this hotel and I come from US where we have high level of expectations and this one was for 10.See you soon

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This is my second time I stayed at this hotel, everything was perfect clean and comfort.
I was in a room with very nice view, without noise from outside, also the bed was very comfortable and again I have to say that everything was perfectly clean. The hotel is brand new with modern furniture and interior design, stuff is very friendly and helpful, wi-fi is great both in the hotel lobby or in the room (very fast and it is free). Food in hotel restaurant is varied and tasteful, very affordable prices.
City center is 15-20 min by taxi, which is very cheap.

My honest recommendation for this hotel, you will get high class accommodation for price paid. For sure my choice will be hotel Heritage for my next stay in Belgrade.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2016

To summarise, we got the feeling like it's a luxury little gem of a hotel, that we got crazy cheap; best from what we saw in Belgrade and will definitely be our top choice in the upcoming trips.

In detail:
The hotel itself was much better than what we expected - all new, clean and shiny, not too big and not too small, had everything we wanted - great rooms, free wifi all around, nice variety of choices for a breakfast (breakfast on the terrace was an unexpected pleasant treat), amazingly friendly staff. We were always late for breakfast, coming near closing time, but we always had plenty to choose from: coffee/tea/milk/juices, cheeses, salads, meat, bakery products, cereal, scrambled eggs, bacon etc.

Our Superior Double room had a garden/lawn view and was big and nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was of high quality, so were the towels and the bathrobe. The bathroom was also wide and very comfortable, had plenty of surface to put all of my make up, jewelry and toiletries. With those full blackout curtains we slept like babies and did not hear any neighbors, or the street as one of the reviews we read mentioned. For those of you who prefer fresh air - you could open a big window, but we chose to have the AC, because it was quiet enough and it was hot outside. We didn't have a car, but there was free parking behind the hotel and a paid garage in the basement. We did have a laundry service and it was nice, quick and considering the high quality of the hotel it too was cheaper that we anticipated.

I lived in Belgrade for 2 years and previously, when travelling back, I would always stay in New Belgrade area, but now the new hotels there are unreasonably expensive while older ones are not maintained properly and you always have to cross the bridges to go out or see anything and always hit traffic. We took a chance with this hotel, because it came highly recommended by the locals as the best quality for this money and we found it to be true. We had our concerns about the location, but it turned out to be more convenient than New Belgrade.

Distance and timing:
- 10 min drive to the city center - main square, Knez Mihajlova pedestrian shopping area, 5 min walk from there to the Kalemegdan Fortress and restaurants/bars area of Beton Hala - best hang out spot in the city (direct taxi to the hotel - 15 min)
- 10 min drive to the famous Serbian restaurants street Skadarlia - for Serbian food and music as well as just the beauty of it
- and of course the airport, for us it was 45 minutes drive, but we hit traffic on the bridge
- on the way back to the airport we wanted to shop first, so it was 25 min drive to the Delta City shopping mall and 20 min from the mall to the airport
- on foot it's a 40 min walk to the main square and the heart of the city or 15 min walk to a big busy road with some shops and cafe's (Vukov spomenik area) that you can take to walk to the city center too (30 min walk along Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra)

Room Tip: garden and stadium sides are more quiet and have better view
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nataliya N
HeritageBelgrade, Menadžer za odnose sa javnošću at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Natalya,
according to your writings it is obvious that you have traveled around the world and you are able to notice every detail. We are glad to hear such a great compliments from you, and hope to have you soon in our hotel Heritage.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very beautiful,clean and cozy hotel with delicious food and very pleasant staff! Not far away from the city center and touristic places. I have recommend it to all my friends visiting Belgrade and they also liked the hotel very much!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends