Went to Bucharest for a congress, and was checked in at the RIN Grand.
The RIN Grand Hotel is a four-star hotel located in the Vitan area in Bucharest, Romania. It is situated in South-East Bucharest, 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) from one of the largest squares in Europe, Piata Unirii (Union Square).
As of 2008, the Rin Grand Hotel is the fourth-largest hotel in Europe in terms of room count, having a total of 1,459 rooms.
* The Air-condition didn’t work in my room, and opening the window wasn’t a viable alternative. As the hotel was fully booked, changing rooms was neither an alternative. (Besides; smoking is common and unfortunately permitted almost everywhere. AC is a must.)
* The food, especially the breakfast, was terrible. (Dine out or buy food at the local supermarket, if you can.)
* Excellent service; polite and service minded employees.
* Great business- and conference-hotel.
* Great exercise area (club).More
- Free Wifi