Went to Bucharest for a congress, and was checked in at the RIN Grand.
The RIN Grand Hotel is a four-star hotel located in the Vitan area in Bucharest, Romania. It is situated in South-East Bucharest, 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) from one of the largest squares in Europe, Piata Unirii (Union Square).
As of 2008, the Rin Grand Hotel is the fourth-largest hotel in Europe in terms of room count, having a total of 1,459 rooms.
* The Air-condition didn’t work in my room, and opening the window wasn’t a viable alternative. As the hotel was fully booked, changing rooms was neither an alternative. (Besides; smoking is common and unfortunately permitted almost everywhere. AC is a must.)
* The food, especially the breakfast, was terrible. (Dine out or buy food at the local supermarket, if you can.)
* Excellent service; polite and service minded employees.
* Great business- and conference-hotel.
* Great exercise area (club).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2007, RIN Grand Hotel represents the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers, offering an extensive and exclusive variety of services to meet your every need.The hotel is easily accessible, being located just 7 km away from the tourist center of Bucharest, in the southeast of the city. At RIN Grand Hotel we pride ourselves on the excellent service designed to meet any requests, ensuring a unique experience, whether you choose to start your day with a business meeting, to take lunch or dinner, or you just want to relax in the hotel's wellness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Prestigia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your RIN Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rin Grand