All reviews outdoor pool bed apartment red building lebanese restaurant long stay separate bedroom the main hotel small kitchen standard room other hotels spent two nights early check old town the room was nice reception area definitely stay here again hotel staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice clean and spacy rooms, a friendly and polite staff, what else could you wish for, if you further more add a well-functional wifi it is close to perfect. A piece of advise: don’t put breakfast under heating lamps it makes eg. the fried eggs a bit dry.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Alexandru A, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Hotel for your most recent visit to Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback.

It brings me great joy to read that you found our location as being convenient, close to most touristic attractions, that our facilities and room's accommodation exceeded your expectations and especially the service provided by our staff.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Reviewed 1 October 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely a fantastic hotel.
It has ALL what a real good hotel meed to have.

GREAT check in, with a smile and a laugh, and still professional and fast.

NICE, clean and cozy room, that just has ALL you need, from a good bed, office table, beautiful and totally equipped bathroom, fantastic mini bar, I just felt "at home" within a minute.

Staff all over the hotel are so kind, funny, quick and professional, service you fast, again with a smile and a laugh.

SUPER bar and restaurants, great food, real bartenders.

My only problem, I just can't find even the slightest to complain about :-o

I'm traveling approximately 25 High End hotels a year, real fantastic hotel, this is one of the real good once.

GO THERE.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. What a wonderful review!

It brings me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the quality of services met your expectations. Our staff makes the difference in service and I am proud to read that they are always providing excellent and professional services towards our guests. I will make sure to pass your truly wonderful compliments to all of them.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review as for us our guest appreciation is the best reward.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I stayed here for 3 weeks in September with work and stayed in the yellow block. Fast easy check in with English speaking reception staff. The room was spacious and clean with a small work area ideal for using the laptop. Bathroom well fitted and modern, powerful shower. Room cleaned well daily, with clean towels. Dry cleaning service very fast, handed in to reception in the morning, and was hanging in my wardrobe when I got back that evening. Good continental breakfast (very busy on weekends though) Very comfortable stay. Only one slight disappointment was the food ordered as room service, it came in a brown paper bag in take out containers. The food was OK but not very hot, I would have just preferred a tray, plate and cutlery! However the food downstairs in the bar area was lovely, hot and tasty with efficient and friendly service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Alexandru A, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Hotel for your stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback with your fellow travelers.

I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us, that our facilities were up to your expectations. Moreover, I am very glad to hear that you appreciated our cleaning service, the central location close to the most important touristic attractions in Bucharest and our room’s accommodation.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Park Inn by Radisson, we would like to thank you for staying with us. Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!

Best regards,