US$212
US$111
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$62
US$54
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Amzei Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
Hotels.com
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$85
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Grand Hotel Continental(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$133
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$82
Priceline
All reviewsprivilege roomold towncalea victorieiromanian athenaeumnice hotelmodern roomsfour starmini barminute walkwalking distancestayed nightsthe location is perfectpiata romanaquiet streetbuffet breakfastexcellent stayreception desk
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Recommended choice for Bucharest. Very convenient location. Lot of good restaurants around. Helpful staff. Reasonably priced. Breakfast is ok, but might get bit boring after 5th morning. Also - getting around Bucharest with Uber is super-cheap and safe. Enjoy!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Raluca M, General Manager at Mercure Bucharest City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear valuable Guest,

I have read with delight your comments, for which I would like to thank you on my and my team's behalf. Receiving positive comments matters the most to us, as we are passionate about our work and strive daily to meet our guests' satisfaction.

Hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon and for further bookings or recommendations, please do not hesitate to reach us at H9680@accor.com . We will be happy to assist you,

Respectfully,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This was a business trip for me, I stayed for 3 nights and was impressed from start to finish. Check in was super quick, the room was a good size and very comfortable as I have come to expect from the Mercure brand.
Breakfast was plentiful and very good value, I don't get this included in my room as part of work policy and so sometimes I will leave the hotel if its too expensive, this was a very good price for such a selection.
I would come back and stay with my boyfriend as its central enough to be within walking distance of the centre and lots of the tourist sites whilst being jsut far enough away from the main streets to mean its quieter at night.

Room Tip: Higher up is always better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

What a delight to have received your review!

Your nice words honor us and encourage us to continue performing our daily duties with the same professionalism since our opening day.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you again and we remain at your disposal for any future bookings you might need.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Dear Mercure Bucharest City Center Team,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to your team who took an excellent care of us during this fantastic stay in your hotel during June.

I would like to really mention the fantastic welcome from the full Front Office team. Everyone has been very attentive and warmly extend their attention and care not to mentioned the lady from the restaurant (shift leader) that has also been a great help. You can be very proud of your team as the dedication and the smile that they put in their service was top notch (and I really am a difficult person to satisfy).

Once again, please extend my sincere and grateful regards to your team and escalate the note to your General Manager to congratulate him on having built and recruit a strong FO team with great people skills and obviously strong technical skills as the check out of all the rooms where very fast and efficient!

Warmest feelings from Belgrade to you all!!

Stayed: June 2017
Raluca M, General Manager at Mercure Bucharest City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear valuable Guest,

Hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon and for further bookings or recommendations, please do not hesitate to reach us at H9680@accor.com . We will be happy to assist you.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I like re visiting this hotel every time i go to Bucharest. Great location in the city center, nice rooms - nothing luxurious, always friendly staff. The breakfast is dissent, though recently it gets very crowded.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Raluca M, General Manager at Mercure Bucharest City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Madam,

What a delight to have received your review!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

It is located about a km north of the old city in a very nice neighborhood. It is very clean and modern, room was big and comfortable. Tv has over 80 channels, wifi was very good. The staff was friendly and professional. The area is safe, there are many shops, cafes and restaurants around and a supermarket 1 minute away. Great value for money. Hard to find any negative.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Raluca M, General Manager at Mercure Bucharest City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

We have received your nice comment with great joy, thank you for such kind words.
We are happy to see that we managed to meet all your expectations and that you appreciated not only our dedicated staff and services, but also our superb location.

With great pleasure, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon in our property.

With best regards,