All reviewsunirii squaredouble treewelcome cookiehot cookieold townnice hotelfloor restaurantminute walkroom servicerecommend this hoteljunior suitetop floornice roomopen the windowbusiness staybusiness centercomfortable stay
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Great Hotel clean, fresh and friendly. It is also very quiet, and comfortable. The staff is quit friendly, and courteous at the front desk. The lobby was very clean. The beds were firm not too firm , but just right and soft.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mihnea D, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Uniri Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Dear Mark

We place great emphasis on providing a warm, friendly service to all our guests and we are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us.
I look forward to welcoming you once more to DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square in the near future.

Cordially,

Reviewed 28 November 2015

It was a great hotel for a one night stay. They also offer transportation surcharge to airport but a normal taxi will be cheaper.
The restaurant is at the top floor, food and breakfast was really good.
I also had room service twice at a late hour, was prompt and good quality sandwiches.
Comparing to other hotels in Bucharest this one is at a fair price, really recommended for business trips or even as an airport hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Mihnea D, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Uniri Square, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear Apostol,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square and for having taken the time to give us your written feedback. Please let me also thank you for the very positive comments you gave about your stay and the team of our hotel, I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you personally very soon at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square and remain,

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 25 November 2015

I have nothing but positive things to say about this Hotel and the fantastically attentive and supportive staff working here. The staff are assets to the Hilton Group and their general demeanour and engagement allow you the comfort to enjoy your stay be it for business or pleasure. The hotel is situated fairly centrally to the city with access to the main parts of this beautiful city within a short taxi ride of the hotel. The amenities and the service is of a high standard. I have stayed here on a number of occasions and looking forward to travelling to and staying here again during December and have great confidence in the quality and comfort for my next trip, as I have received previously. I recommend this hotel to all who wish to travel to Bucharest for whatever purpose.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Mihnea D, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Uniri Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear Angelo,

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Wonderful staff, excellent, clean rooms. Outstanding restaurant with highly attentive staff. I had a problem with the safe in my room, and there was someone there to fix it almost before I got off the phone!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Garry,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree By Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square and for taking the time to share your review.
I'm very pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us, and appreciate you taking the time to give us a detailed feedback of your visit. I'm looking forward to welcoming you again at DoubleTree by Hilton Bucharest Unirii Square.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I have chosen this hotel for my first stay in Bucharest thanks to it´s location near my business partner who recommended it on basis of their other partners experience. I have to say it was really good choice and definitely will stay there next time. the unexpected small treat (warm chocolate cookie) nicely surprised me as well as nice fresh and clean smell when I entered the room. The hotel and equipment is obviously new and just perfect. Primarily, I really appreciated the bed with bold matrace so I woke up without any back pain which I usually experience when sleeping on thin matrace in some other hotels. I also liked the TV reproductor in bathroom, perfect quality food on breakfast (and friendly polite staff there) as well as the hotel bar.

Dear Janina,