All reviews metro bus station four star hotel close to city centre great hotel walking distance free breakfast business travel comfortable bed old town choose this hotel small room great room wi fi excellent location hotel is located nice breakfast dryer
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

he hotel located perfectly in the center of the city, near the old town, casinos, malls and many other attractions. The rooms are pretty nice, there are tv channels from all around the world, tea, coffee, comfortable beds, big closet and everything you could ask.
The breakfast was good, there were many croissants, cheeses, cakes, breads, vegetables and what not.
THE MANAGER AND THE RECEPTION TEAM ARE PERFECT!!! They are all always smile, ready to help,
They solved every problem quickly, and we are not simple customers ...
Once we even had to pay 150€ because of our mistake, and when we talked to them they listened and immediately cancelled the charge, they just wanted us to enjoy the vacation and stay with a smile.
Thank you very much, we will absolutely come back!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MaorA38
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Maor A,

Thank you for choosing Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I enjoyed every single sentence from your feedback and I would like to thank you on behalf of the Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel team for your wonderful comments about our hotel and about our team. We are pleased to hear that your experience at our property reflected the high standards of our brand and that we were able to offer you a memorable stay. We strive for excellence and for creating great memories to our guests, therefore your comments prove that we succeeded in doing that.

Moreover, we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the location of our hotel, right in the city center, close to many touristic attractions, mall, casinos and points of interest, our nice rooms and comfortable beds At the same time, I will have the big pleasure to share your comments with our team members who will be happy to hear that they contributed to the comfort of your stay.

Once again we thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the great pleasure of welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stayed here over a month so I got to know every detail of the Hotel :-). I had a great time and it was clean, the staff was really friendly and the food in the restaurant one of the best I had in Hotels in this category. Its also pretty central and I was able to walk to all the Hotspots in town in under 30mins. The gym could be a littel better equipped, but other than that I would definitely come back!

Room Tip: Corner Room
Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Peter N.,

Thank you for begin our guest at Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel and for sharing your very nice feed-back on TripAdvisor!

Your positive feed-back is even more valuable and we truly appreciate it especially coming after over a month of staying with us. All our team members are passionate about the work we do and your appreciation demonstrates to us how well we manage to offer our hospitality. All of us here are committed to excellence and our Chef and his team were really enchanted to hear about your feed-back on the food they prepare with big passion and inspiration.

We will consider the fitness room as an area of future improvement as we are always available to provide an excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future as well and I remain with pleasure at your disposal.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The rooms were clean and spacious and the staff went out of their way to help us when we had a problem with our ride.
Highly recommend this boutique hotel for those who prefer a warm, friendly, personal experience.

Room Tip: Clean and spacious.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear NaomiBenny,

Thank you very much for being our Guest at Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest!

We appreciate your feed-back on TripAdvisor on our spacious and clean room and especially on our friendly and supportive staff!

We love to hear how we have achieved our goal and offered you a comfortable stay so you highly recommend us to everyone looking for a warm, friendly and personal experience.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Excellent location in Bucharest. Very good quality services and friendly staff there. I visited the Bucharest for an event last month and I chose Golden Tulip Hotel for my stay there, probably still here again in the future.

Room Tip: Single with view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Davidone088,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to share it on TripAdvisor!

We love to hear that our friendly staff and very good services made your stay in Bucharest a nice one and that you plan to come back one day. I will pass your feed-back to our team and we look forward to welcome you back soon to Bucharest.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was the customer of this hotel in June 2018. The hotel is located next to a bus stop and close to Romana Square.
The staff at the reception are courteous and polite.
Narrow and clean room. Comfortable bed that ensures relaxing sleep. Spacious bathroom with shower. Specific cosmetics for a 3 * hotel and found boxes with hand-wiped paper taken from other rooms, not as normal as for a 4 * hotel.
The poor breakfast, specific to a 3 * hotel, and the gaudy little staff (the first 4 * and 3 * hotel where we felt the staff of the hall presently at breakfast); I had to always ask for mustard and mayonnaise, so it would have been normal for them to be exposed. In addition, room staff made a difference between Romanian and foreign clients, although tariffs are the same for both categories of customers.
Being a public relations specialist, I noticed a lot of insignificant things in appearance.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear HincuVictor,

Thank you very much first for choosing Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel as well as for taking the time to let us know your stay feed-back!

I am very happy to read your feed-back on the good location, reception courteous staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds ensuring relaxing sleep. I will be sharing the good feed-back with my team and please note that your recommendation to add mustard and mayonnaise next to the sausages is already in place as of today. Thank you again for your valuable feed-back, it is enhancing us to constantly improve the level of the service we happily provide.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to Bucharest,