US$211
US$123
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$83
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
  • Restaurant
Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
US$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Amzei Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$77
All reviewsmetro bus stationfour star hotelclose to city centrestaff was friendly and helpfulgreat hotelwalking distanceart museumbusiness travelthe hotel staffcomfortable bedold citychoose this hotelsmall roomgreat roomwi fiexcellent locationnice breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Liked my stay verymuch. The only problem was the failure of Internet service (WIFI) for 36 hours due to snow related problem. The breakfast was excellent; the room was very cleean; the heating was good, The pople were very nice and helpul.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire team of Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel four choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feed-back on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to hear you liked your stay very much, as well as our excellent breakfast and the clean room. And last but the most important for me, that you find our team very nice and helpful. As about the internet failure, we know we can not fight the nature. Due to the heavy snow our hotel had no internet connection but luckily a solution was found so after 36 hours the internet connection was 100% reestablished. But one thing is for sure: we do our job with big passion and commitment, this is why we feel rewarded to receive such a nice feed-back from you!

Hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Should need any assistance with your booking, you may easily contact us directly and we will immediately help you.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is our second stay at this property, nearly 3 weeks with 3 rooms over the Christmas and New Year period.

Just like last time, the staff were wonderful, and the rooms clean, comfortable and quiet.

I have read many reviews regarding this property with comments like 'the shower leaks' and the 'buffet breakfast is the same'.

Yes, my shower leaked as well. Pretty much every shower in any hotel I have stayed in leaks.

My family and I ate the Golden Tulip buffet breakfast for nearly 3 weeks straight and I can tell you there is a great variety to choose from. The restaurant staff are very accommodating and if the coffee machine wasn't working as was the case last visit, they happily made a fresh espresso or latte with their larger machine.

The hotel is by no means perfect - the internet can be a bit touchy at times, the AC/heater takes a bit of fiddling to get right, and the bathrooms aren't the biggest but the staff are extremely well trained, super polite, friendly and go out of their way to assist. This means a lot.

One evening, my young daughter just wanted something simple for dinner so the chef made her a bowl of pasta and cheese (Mac and Cheese) - no fuss and no bother.

Being married to a Romanian and having traveled a lot around Romania, from experience, this hotel is just wonderful and highly recommended to both the business or family traveler.

Room Tip: Higher up the better
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Danny S.,

Thank you very much for your great feed-back and for taking the time to share your stay experience on TripAdvisor!

It makes us very happy that you choose to spend the holiday season with your family, for 3 weeks in our hotel. I am proud, to be part of a team that made you feel welcomed and most important, feel special and that you highly recommend us to both business or traveler!

As mentioned once already, you and your family, as our guests, are so special for us and the reason we wake up in the morning, smile and come to hotel to make people feel special while they are away from their homes. Small gesture like preparing a special pasta & cheese for a child is regular.

We acknowledge that not always the physical condition of our property does satisfy all the needs and expectations, but we do our best to fix as soon as possible all the things not being good. This is why in the last 2 month we changed all the shower plastics so we limited the leakage. And we installed several wireless devices that amplify the WiFi internet signal for a stronger signal in all the rooms, including the corner rooms. Like I said, we appreciate your understanding and most important your feed-back on this matter. Your feed-back on TripAdvisor is more then valuable and obliges us to do even more and better in the future.

Dear Mr. Danny S, we look forward welcoming you back soon, please let me know personally when you plan to travel to Bucharest and I will make the best arrangements for your trip. I missed the pleasure meeting you and your family, as I was away on holiday for Christmas time and New Years Eve but I look forward meeting you soon!

I wish you a great 2016 , with a lot of success and health for you and your family.
With my sincere regards, on behalf of my Team,

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for many years and my tolerance of sloppy attitude of the personnel is getting on my nerves.

The reception has been very approximative. Last time (December 2015) I was given a room towards a private house with a dog that barked all night. When I informed the reception they didn't even apologised - they just said : what do you want us to do.

This time the receptionist systematically confused names and reservations and then I was given a room that I explicitly asked to be avoided.

I discovered, walking barefoot that that there are several nails sticking out of the carpet (see photos). I got blood on my feet, it punctured my skin. This is dangerous. I am fed up with this hotel - time to change for good.

This is without mentioning the very confusing heating /air conditioning control. The cooling option (using the universally understandable symbol of a snow flake, has a ad hoc label HEAT) see photo.

Enough of a amateurish approach to hotelary. I am voting with my feet - there are better hotels at the same price close by.

Avoid if you can.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Zepedro99,

Thank you for choosing again Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel for your stay in Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feed-back stay with TripAdvisor community!

After reading your latest review, I could see that we miss again the little extra to create for you a positive and memorable experience. Please accept my apologies for all the inconvenience created during your stay. We do consider very seriously our guests feed-back but your feed-back is even more important to us, first because you are very experienced traveler and second because you are already familiar with our property and services. I promise all the mentioned points were already addressed to our Management Team for immediate improvement.

I thank you again for your feed-back, it helps us to constantly enhance our customer service. If I may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on director@goldentulipbucharest.com .

Once again I thank you for being our guests and I truly hope that we will have a chance to show you our latest improved services.

Looking forward to welcome you back at your hotel,

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

I m staying in this hotel since about 10 year sur now when I come to bucharest (every 2 week sur)
They have a very high standard and the atmosphere is friendly you feel Like at home
The rooms are Nice and very often redecorated
I really recommend this hotel

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
LarissaBudaca, General Manager at Golden Tulip Victoria - Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Mr Alain M.,
Thank you very much for being such a nice and special Guest for us! Your feed-back is making us so very proud and calling our hotel like your second home obliges us to be even better for the next 10 years :)
It is a team effort that makes your every stay special, and our special Guests like you that motivates us to reach the excellence!
Thank you again on behalf of the entire team for choosing golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel, we are at your service every day!
Sincerely yours, Larisa Budaca, General Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Lovely room with views over the city. Everything was spotlessly clean. The bed was comfortable and the windows opened. The bathroom was functional, although not luxurious and let down the room slightly. My partner and I stayed three nights here and we were very happy with everything. The staff are polite and helpful and the hotel also arranged our transfers from and to the Otopeni airport which was very useful.

Room Tip: Executive rooms worth every penny
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Clearaschristal,

Thank you for choosing Golden Tulip Victoria Bucharest Hotel for your stay in Bucharest and for your positive feed-back!

I truly appreciate your nice comments about our lovely room with views over the city, spotlessly clean central hotel, comfortable bed and last but not least our very polite and helpful staff. Our entire Team Members are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and we are proud that we managed to accomplish our goal by offering you a really good experience stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again, soon at our hotel.