All reviews old town star property cismigiu park nice hotel room was clean city break mini bar nice breakfast hotel staff university square stayed for nights minute walk central location recommend this hotel laptop furniture
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I arrived after a long trip expecting to have some rest and a bath.the hotel is very old and there are no baths just showers in the room. I also wasn’t expecting carpet everywhere around the hotel and hotel room.

There was late and there weren’t any room services just a poor minibar with only nuts as a snack.

On top of that WiFi wasn’t working at all so I called the reception several times but it was not much of help. As a foreigner on a business trip to have proper internet in my room it was crucial for my next day meeting.

Breakfasts was very poor as there weren’t much variety.

In general I did not enjoy my stay or managed to get a proper rest. The rooms could have be more tidy or cleaner. Breaksfast could have been better .

The service was nice though

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

In general, the hotel is not too bad and the service is no doubt acceptable, but I could not sleep a single night because of the constant noise produced by some air conditioning device just below my room. It was a sleepless nightmare. I complained but for no use.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stayed here for four days while running a course in a hotel nearby and I have to say the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Especially Alexandra in the Restaurant.
The bedrooms were perfectly OK with very good quality Wi-Fi
and the ability to connect my laptop via HDMI to the large television was an added bonus.
The breakfast was very nice with more than adequate selection to choose from

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

In the city center, really good hotel, clean, very kind personnel always trying to sarisfy you. The only flaws is the breakfast, is poor and it could be much better. If you don't mind the poor breakfast it's a really good hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a night because sincerely it was the first hotel i saw in front me and i needed a place to sleep. The room impressed me with its beauty and size and it cost only 50 euro. I don't know about the service and food though because my stay was very short.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple