All reviewssky bartwo sinkslarge comfortable bednice facilitiesincluded in the room ratenice hotelhotel roomnice roombucharest hotelsthe hotel staffrooms are bigvisiting bucharestcity centrehydropooltaxiromaniarelaxation
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I stayed in this hotel for several times in last months and enjoyed my stay very much due to the hospitality, excellent rooms and the spa.
Quiet place, very clean and excellent finishing for details, modern furniture and spacious rooms.
The restaurants offer various dishes and are OK also the menu for room service is various, breakfast is good with fesh apple juice, dried fruitsfresh fruit, dairy and hot dishes.
The spa is just excellent, they offer a very relaxing atmosphere and a wide range of treatments. A must do.
If I would visit Bucharest again I will definitely consider this hotel again.

Room Tip: Comfort, luxury
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2016

The location is the best way to relax after a hard day at work. It is structured in the pool area, the sauna floor and the therapy floor. You can get only access for the pool and sauna or you can get one of the many spa and therapy packages available.

I strongly recommend the 2-day ''Life in balance'' package which includes 6 types of therapies...

Very pleasant personnel and a friendly environment that allows you to forget what time is it, just as intended...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Nice room good breakfast everything is fine not in city center but it ok as taxi is a cheap
In Bucharest
This is not my first visit in this hotel and will not be my last visit .very good place to stay with the responsible prices and everything is fine .
thank you very much to all the stuff for make us very comfortable stay in Bucharest

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I stayed here recently for 4 nights. The location of the hotel is a little unusual and it is on average about 20 minutes in a taxi to the city centre. What I liked most about it is the quietness. The hydropool in the spa was really nice and I enjoyed an excellent massage for 160RON. My brother tried the thermal area ie steamroom, sauna and emotional shower and said it was excellent. Unfortunately the air conditioning in my room was stuck at 29 degrees celsius which was a little uncomfortable. I thought the staff were very nice. A taxi to the centre costs about €5 which is reasonable. The breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I was very satisfied adout the accomodation, nice room, friendly stuff. I strogly recomended. The SPA zone is a bit overestimated in description, the swiming pool is smoll and the water is cold. Some days the parking is full, to parc there could be a problem.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business