1,604 results
All reviews the club lounge old town top floor chief concierge great view of the city national theatre large balcony swimming pool university square metro station excellent hotel the heart of the city business trip central location mini bar bars and restaurants corso
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I booked a beautiful room (excellent view) to prepare for my wedding day and everything was amazing! The staff was wonderful. They allowed me to take my first pictures as a bride in the superb hotel hall and helped me with everything! I can’t thank them enough! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Stayed: August 2018
LiorBebera, General Manager at InterContinental Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing InterContinental Bucharest for one of the most important events of your life, your wedding
I am delighted to read such nice comments regarding the attitude and the high quality services provided by our members of the team.
Looking forward to welcoming you and your family to InterContinental Bucharest
Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay and a delicious brunch at Intercontinental hotel Bucharest, this review it s for brunch. Food choises very vast and quality on top of any brunch that i have so far.
Best thing in the room was the chocolate cascade.
Can t wait to do it again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
LiorBebera, General Manager at InterContinental Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at InterContinental Bucharest and for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and restaurant.
I am delighted to read such nice comments regarding our Sunday Brunch and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant for another memorable lunch or dinner together with your family and friends.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The 23 floors hotel is located near the old town and is one of the most advance hotel in Bucharest. I had several reasons to choose this Hotel
First I am a Gold member of IHG and this hotels belongs to Holiday inn, second the location of the hotel near the two synagogues of the city, third and most important for me they have a Kosher restaurant during July and August, and for me it was total solution for food.
The rest amenities are also fine, like the Spa at the 22 floor which gives the visitor to see the all City and sit at the same time inside the Jacuzzi.
and also the crew where very gentle and effective, they speak except Romanian also English, French, and Spanish. believe me I checked them.

Room Tip: Choose the high as possible, the 10th floor is for smokers the 11th is club with special goods like a free mobile phone.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
LiorBebera, General Manager at InterContinental Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback with us and with the TripAdvisor Community.
I am happy to hear that you had a nice experience at our hotel and you appreciated the Health Club facilities and the attitude of our members of the team.
Thank you once again for recommending our hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Bucharest

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The location of the resort is very convenient, could be a very nice hotel but needs renovation as it is very old. We booked a double room and we received 1 bathrobe and 1 per of sleepers. We found hair in the bathroom and dust in the room. On top of all the above we were advised from the woman at the concierge that we didn't have to prebook any tickets to go to Brasov we could go at the station half an hour before and we would find, so we did and of course everything was fully booked except if we would be standing more than 2. 30 hours. I don't recommend this hotel. The duty manager at the reception was very polite. You should improve your service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dreamon2018
LiorBebera, General Manager at InterContinental Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Bucharest and for taking the time to share your constructive feedback with us.
I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and you were not satisfied with our services.
Please allow me to apologies regarding the inconveniences caused with the concierge services. We take your comments into consideration and we will do our best to make sure that this issues will not happen in the future.
Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused to you and we are looking forward to welcoming you again to InterContinental Bucharest and assure you of our best care and attention next time.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The reputation of a brand lies in the hand of staff, namely reception, bar and cleaning staff. I was well looked after by all on this hot July weekend. If the aircon sighs once in a while - go to the bar area and have a cafe frappe or a lemonade with plenty of ice. If you realise that you’ve misunderstood how to book your breakfast, Ovidiu at the reception does magic - attention to the customer’s wellbeing is written in capital letters here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
LiorBebera, General Manager at InterContinental Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Intercontinental Bucharest and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
I am delighted to read such a nice review regarding your experience at our hotel and the attitude of our members of the team.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next trip to Bucharest