All reviews benihana restaurant spg member the club lounge old town danube cruise complimentary water breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite tour group special thanks excellent stay bed was very comfortable large hotel location is great spent nights room service main restaurant
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I stayed at the hotel for 11 nights. Property is very nice, modern and comfortable. Location is great. But the staff are truly outstanding. The restaurant staff each morning were top-class. Food was great and service was most definitely brisk and with a smile. Mihaela on reception took care of all the usual logistics and did a great job organising a seamless checkout for me at 0200 in the morning.

Thanks also to the great bar staff who always had time for a little friendly conversation in the evening after work. Overall - I haven't got a single bad word to say. Thank you everyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Carmen P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Bucharest. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to our guests.

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bucharest Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bucharest.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Christina, very nice service at the bar. Happy to go back. I'm so thrilled. Adrian gave a tip on Guinness bomb too. Will try that. I think friendliness is the key across all the places I visit. Hope this helps.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Hotel for your recent trip to Bucharest and for your valuable feed-back.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I stayed in Sheraton Bucharest for business for about a week. It is located in the heart of the city; with tons of restaurants and cafes around it. From the check-in to check-out, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Alex and the front desk helped us with the room although we arrived pretty early in the morning. Rooms were clean but a bit small. Breakfast buffet was nice; with a lot of options from an omelette bar to bread station.

Inside the hotel there is a Japanese restaurant and teppanyaki was very enjoying. We didn't use, but the hotel also has a fitness center too.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Carmen P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Bucharest Hotel for your recent travels to Bucharest.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I am a platinum who has stayed in many SPG properties. I got the opportunity to stay at the Sheraton Bucharest for four nights this month and it so happened to be the lunar new year. My friends and I decided to celebrate it during our visit here and we brought some traditional lunar new year food that needed the help of the hotel kitchen to prepare. Nicolae from In-Room Dining was kind enough to coordinate it with the kitchen and even came to my room to pick up/drop off the food from me. She really went above and beyond her job duties and I was really impressed with her eagerness to satisfy her guest and to recognize the importance of their holidays.
Sabina at the front desk also deserves a call out as she was friendly and knowledgeable and provided the warmest welcome I could get which was needed after a long day of flying. The faulty phone in my room did not produce a ring tone when receiving a call so as a result there was one morning when I had requested for a morning call, I did not answer (as I did not hear the phone ringing). Two staff then showed up at my door knocking ensuring I was up. At other hotels, sometimes they would even forget to call even though I had requested it the evening before. This is impressive beyond words. Every other staff I encountered during my stay was friendly and courteous and eager to help. I highly recommend this hotel if you ever visit Bucharest. Service is impeccable, the facilities are nice and location is great too. What more can one ask for?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gtchap
Carmen P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel.
Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bucharest Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Bucharest.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Class is not gaudy luxury. It is in the details. This time it all clicked. Helpful staff, comfortable room, great breakfast. And my favourites: My own "hut" (don't know if all rooms have that though) overlooking the city and great sushi at one of the city's best Japanese. Pay extra for the "club" if you come in the middle of summer or winter and you don't want to spend too much time outdoors.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Roger S
Carmen P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Bucharest Hotel and for your feedback.
We are delighted to read that you had a great experience with us and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.
Daniel Ben-Yehuda