All reviews close to the airport city centre business trip international airport herastrau park swimming pool northern part taxi ride checking in room service is quiet hotel rooms are nice non smoking stayed here for nights pleasant stay excellent hotel mini bar
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Even though the rooms could look better, they look exactly as the pictures so you know what to expect. Breakfast was amazing, rooms were exceptionally clean and I really loved their attention to detail you find throughout the rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Irina A,

Thank you for visiting Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for reviewing us!
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amazing breakfast, the exceptionally clean rooms and our attention to details, during your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we truly value your feedback.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is the first time I stay at a 4 stars hotel because I can’t afford one in other places I’ve been so far. But Bucharest is rather cheap and I decided to pamper myself. I spent the weeks before my vacation dreaming of the bathtub in my room and the pool at the hotel only to have the following events unfold:
1) I arrived at the Hotel at 4 AM and went right to sleep and was awaken at 8 AM by construction noises. I went down to the reception and complained. As it turns out the pool is under construction and will be closed until September! This was not advertised on the hotel’s website when I booked the room, there was no email notification and the concierge didn’t tell me when I checked it. They switched my room immediately to face the other direction, it was indeed quiet BUT it had a shower and not a tub! So, my vacation starts with no tub and no pool.
The next day there was an event in the garden and someone was singing very badly and very loudly - that ended at approx.. 23:00, and the night after that there was an event at the hall on ground floor - music was blasting until after 1 AM.
And “to finish strong”, the reception called and woke me up on my last night because the transfer I order back to the airport was accidentally booked to 4 AM instead of PM.
Overall, the staff is very nice and service oriented and the room has everything you need (kettle, mini bar, hair drier, etc.) but all these mishaps sure ruined my vacation.

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor because you can hear everything going on the garden and at the ground floor hall.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank lena s
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear lena s,

Thank you for visiting Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to share with us your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that your recent stay did not meet expectations and we understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the construction. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver a more comfortable stay for all of our guests. We appreciate all your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.
We hope for the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very nice welcome at the reception.
Clean and renovated rooms.
Only had the time for a beer and burger in their restaurant - overpriced as usually in business hotels, but good taste and service. No restaurants in walking distance.
Sleep was not so good though: loud music from neighboring Ramada hotel, so I had to close the windows and switch on the aircon (otherwise difficult to breath all night without fresh air), which is loud even at lowest setting.
I would stay here again, but ask for a room in a different corner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear niaga_em,

Thank you so much for your stay at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for reviewing us!
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, especially the room and the service. I will make sure to forward your feedback to the entire team, as this is something our staff takes great pride in. All your comments are very important for us and for improving our services.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Business trip to Bucharest (last week of June 2017). THE stay at the hotel was very nice. Perfect. Good restaurant., great bufete in the morning. The staff very nice too.
This week, the gym area was out of service.

Room Tip: Maybe the rooms at the north or west are more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Socotrooper,

Thank you so much for your visit at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to review us!
We are pleased to hear you had a nice, perfect stay with us and that you enjoyed our services and food in the restaurant. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we truly value your feedback.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I attended here a Sales Convention in July 2017.

The hotel is located closed to Hotel Ramada Parc Bucharest, just behind Casa Presei or Casa Scanteei, a well known building in Buchrest.
The hotel is at 10 - 15 minutes car-travel time closed to:

- the staff
- the nice food
- the conference facility
- the gardens.

In comparison to Ramada Parc Hotel, here the parking is not free.

Room Tip: The gardens
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Bogdan M,

Thank you for your visit at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for the excellent review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a nice experience with us, enjoying the staff, the food, the conference facilities and the garden.
We are looking forward for your return as a guest at Crowne Plaza Bucharest!